Recent content by TheMooseIsLoose

1. TheMooseIsLoose

What is the Second Best Major?

The second best major is The Masters. It’s amazing how the dynamics of Augusta changes by tee and pin placements... and don’t forget the weather especially those mysterious wind shifts. I rate this tournament #2 only because the venue never changes. The best major is the Open Championship -...
  2. TheMooseIsLoose

Who would be the worst PGA player to caddie for?

Bryson DeChambeau... I’d never know who he was talking to and the clubs and swing thing is like watching torture And close second would be Sergio - too much drama - like being in a room with an unstable nuke
  3. TheMooseIsLoose

The LPGA can't get out of it's own way

Just when you think they're (the LPGA) getting their act together they do something like this. If they're ever going to grow their tour and be taken seriously they got to stop with the bonehead moves.
  4. TheMooseIsLoose

Do You Watch the LPGA?

I watch the LPGA whenever I can and venue can be a determining factor. I've noticed over the years more attention is being paid to the skills part of the game and I enjoy watching the technical part of the game especially approach shots, the short game and putting. I realize it's not the PGA...
Back