2. threeboysdad

DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Nate does not like it. [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. threeboysdad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. threeboysdad

Played in Arkansas Tuesday, playing Saturday at Riverside also have a small get away in mid March, Lumberjack National, Crown Colony and Cypress Bend. [emoji16] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. threeboysdad

Played in Saint Lucia this past week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. threeboysdad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. threeboysdad

Played the Rangers course last Saturday for the first time. It was in good shape, greens were a little slow, other than that, I enjoyed the course. Missed every bunker out there!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. threeboysdad

Played the Tribute Monday and it was in pretty good shape. Greens were great. They need to do away with the concrete cart paths and make them small pea gravel though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. threeboysdad

Guess I need to get back there as I have not played it in a while. I only live three minutes away. PS- Nate does not like it...lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. threeboysdad

They removed the two holes where Big Shot is now and yes they added two short par 3's. It was surprisingly in decent shape for the amount of traffic they have there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. threeboysdad

Glad it did not rain us out, played in a charity tournament at Champions and my 75 yr old friend had a hole in one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. threeboysdad

I will try sometime but with grandkids baseball schedules, I have limited time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. threeboysdad

My neighborhood Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. threeboysdad

I am liking who is leading the Byron right now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. threeboysdad

Nate- Playing in the southwest area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back