Recent content by thug the bunny

1. thug the bunny

OMG! Airlines - What Happened??

So, I used to fly for business a lot so I'm by no means new to air travel. However, in the past 5 yrs or so I haven't flown much. Well, a couple weeks ago I flew from Philly to Columbus (OH). A 1.5 hr flight, took me 1.5 DAYS to get there, 10 hrs to get back. US Airways was the only non-stop...
  2. thug the bunny

W/S 8802 re-issue

So, now that the 8802 milled face re-issue had been out for a while, has anyone bagged it, and what are your impressions and results?
  3. thug the bunny

The Grill/Grilling thread

After many years of flare-ups and dry meat, I went back to charcoal and got one of these. It's kind of primitive and looks like a couple wash tubs, but for $80 delivered, it's a bargain and works very well at grilling and smoking. Just have to keep the vents adjusted and monitor the temp for...
  4. thug the bunny

Do you have any club duplicates?

I have 2 sets of these cuz they're beautiful, great price, feel like buttuh, and I actually hit them pretty well. 2nd set is still in my closet. How do I make the attachment show as a pic in the post?
  5. thug the bunny

Wilson Staff Introduces Milled 8802

I'm in love. That putter WILL be in my bag next to these: I use to use an 8813 that I left out on the course somewhere and it never got turned in. BTW, I putted fine with it. Blade putters are not as scary as blade irons..
  6. thug the bunny

Kayaking

This is my favorite pursuit besides golf. Been yaking for about 10 yrs. Actually I almost always fish and yak, but sometimes we clam or crab or just explore. The back bays of S Jersey is our playground. My avatar is a pic I took one morning paddling out to a striper hole. Everything was steel...
  7. thug the bunny

Hello from S Jersey

So this is paradise...looks nice. I'm a refuge from other forums. One was a not very disguised front for a bunch of guys selling their 'program'. Very cliquey; their adherents would descend upon you if you even presented an idea that did not match the 'program'. The other is a huge forum awash...
Back