Recent content by Titleistforlife

1. Titleistforlife

Whats your favorite number on a golf ball?

I thought I was the only one with #29! And now there’s 3 of us??? My Pro V1’s are all 29…:unsure:
  2. Titleistforlife

What is your biggest pet peeve while on the golf course?

Sunflower seeds. I don’t see it that often, but when I do…:angry:
  3. Titleistforlife

Callaway Epic Super Hybrid

That’s it…This thread has put me over the edge. Gonna try the 16 as my 3w replacement.:eek:
  4. Titleistforlife

Mid-handicapper - T100S + T200 Combo set?

I’m a single digit HC and did the combo set 100S/200 when these came out. While the 100S are demanding, they worked while I was on top of my game. But quite honestly, the straight 200’s all the way through would’ve been a better fit for me. I’ve since had a couple knee surgery’s and feel like...
  5. Titleistforlife

How Do You Arrange Your Bag?

14 Way Titleist: D/3W 3h/4/5/6 W/9/8/7 GW/52/56 P
  6. Titleistforlife

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 RH Reg.

Moved to esite…Please close.
  7. Titleistforlife

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I’ve been playing the Speedzone Extreme with good success, I bought a Radspeed XD to play around with this year and after a couple rounds, listed it in the classifieds here. I just prefer the SZ Extreme. I like the sound better and my dispersion is a little better with the Extreme. Distance...
  8. Titleistforlife

For Sale Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 RH Reg.

For Sale: RH Cobra Radspeed XD 10.5 Degree driver…Like new. Hit no more than 20 times…Looks brand new. Shaft is green Evenflow 5.5 65 g. with factory headcover. $285 TYD
  9. Titleistforlife

For Sale Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors - Set of 14

My new irons have the Arccos grips. I say he’d up 5 of these to mess with the app, but never played a round.
  10. Titleistforlife

For Sale Arccos Caddie Smart Sensors - Set of 14

Brand new set of Arcos Smart Sensors. (Current version) 13 + the putter sensor. About 5 of them were installed but never used. The others are brand new. SOLD
  11. Titleistforlife

2020 Toulon Putter Thread

Long time SC guy here, but every time I go into a golf shop I roll the Las Vegas and make putts like nothing else I’ve used. I finally bought a “carry over“ 2019 from Callaway last week and I’m loving it. Time will tell of it knocks my Phantom 6 out of the bag for good!
  12. Titleistforlife

What irons should I make sure I check out in my fitting next week

We are the same age. I also had an injury that zapped swing speed. I ended up going from Ping i200’s to Titleist T100S in 8-Gap and T200’s in 4-7. I also made the change to graphite shafts this year. I’ve been thrilled with the blended set thus far...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in