Recent content by Titleistforlife

1. Titleistforlife

Do Your 13 Grips Match?

11 always do…Midsize MCC +4 on irons and hybrid. Putter is usually a Flatso 2.0. I like my driver and three wood with a slightly smaller grip. Currenly Winn Dritac Mid.
  2. Titleistforlife

Putter grip style

I’m partial to flat front. I’m liking the new Super Stroke Zenergy Flatso 2.0 specifically .
  3. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

After getting 923 HM Pro mid winter, I finally made it down to Tucson for a couple rounds. I KILLED it the first nine holes. Then, my swing got tired after the winter layoff. I was most impressed with the 5 iron. 185-190 yard pin seeking rockets all day long, every time I hit it. My gaps...
  4. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

My gaps/distances are almost exactly the same with my HMP. I went with a 47, 52, 56 SM9 to fill that PW GAP.
  5. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I opt’ed out of the Mizuno Gap wedge. Ordered a custom Vokey SM 9 in 47, to go with my 54 and 58.
  6. Titleistforlife

Could you do thick grips in your irons or wedges?

My limit is usually oversize or +1/8”. Most of the time I go midsize. The larger Jumbo Max grips are just too much. Tried them this year and they weren’t for me.
  7. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

They just showed up at my door.
  8. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

I was shocked when they came today. I didn’t ask when I ordered and just assumed they be at least 8 weeks. In fact I set a reminder in my phone at the 8 week mark! 🤣. I was fitted Wednesday, Sept 21st. , so it was 15 days…
  9. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

The grips are Golf Pride MCC + 4 Midsize in blue. The ferrule is the Mizuno “Icon” ferrule.
  10. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

Two weeks! I waited 12 weeks for my 223’s…I ordered these the 21st and the came today. Prettiest irons I’ve ever owned: JPX 923 Hot Metal Pros, 2 up, +1/2” i110 Steel Fiber shafts…
  11. Titleistforlife

PING G425 LST Fairway Wood

This has been one of my most favorite FW woods ever. My last round I hit a horrible drive on a 453 yard par 4. My GPS said 230 to pin. I hit it to 6 ft and birdied a hole a rarely birdie. I love the size, shallow face and how easy it is to hit well…
  12. Titleistforlife

Banff hotels

Rimrock is very nice…
  13. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons Hit the Conforming List

I’ve been playing 223’s since they came out and like them. When I saw the specs for the JPX 923 HM Pros, I was immediately intrigued. Today, I was able to hit them against the 223. Before the end of the session, I had my order ready. 🤦‍♂️ I’ve lost a little distance the past few years due...
  14. Titleistforlife

Mizuno JPX923 Irons Hit the Conforming List

Yep me too…923 Hot Metal Pros are in my future…
Back