Recent content by TJSlayer

1. T

Apple Watch Golf App - what is new and what are people using...

I have used a few ranging from Golf Shot, Golf Logix, Golf Pad and last year Fun Golf. Was all set to renew FunGolf, but they have sold to TagHauer and are now double the price for the premium... Like it as it was pretty rock solid and very quick to update yardages. Tried the Grint the other...
  2. T

Garmin Approach G6

The print doesn't really look any smaller than on the SGX, so not sure if you used one of those or not, but I don't think it will be an issue, but everyone's eyes are different. But again haven't used it in game as of yet
  3. T

Garmin Approach G6

Well got the G6 today and so far I can say wow is it small compared to the SGX, screen is decent but not fantastic touch response is good, and controls seem pretty easy, will let you know my thoughts of it on the course soon...
  4. T

Garmin Approach G6

Well sold the SGX and ordered the G6 will let you know my thoughts
  5. T

Garmin Approach G6

I'm thinking of changing from my SGX to this as the scoring and club tracking kicks the sgx's butt
  6. T

A7OS MAX vs A3OS

First Post! Just sold muy A3OS clubs which were steel shafts (stiff) and decided to try out the A7OS MAX clubs with Regular Flex Steel Instead, haven't even hit them yet so hoping I like them. Was thinking about this for about a year and decided to give it a go after trying someone elses, and...
Back