Recent content by tkpeterson12

1. tkpeterson12

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have a Cleveland Putter Headed Your Way

Congrats to those selected, looking forward to feedback. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tkpeterson12

Looking For Testers: Cleveland SOFT Premier Putters

My current putter is the Odyssey Works Versa V-Line. The putter I would love to test would be the #8 as it would maintain the face-balanced, straight back style but allow me to test out more of a blade design instead of the mallet style I currently game. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tkpeterson12

AXIS1 Rose Putter

Saw the new mallet style on Facebook and was pretty intrigued. As a high-handicapper, I need help with consistency in my game period, including in my putting. If this putter helps with that, I may have to look into it further.
  4. tkpeterson12

Trying to Break 100

I often walk away feeling like I’m a better player than the score says, so I empathize with you. I have too many blow up holes where the mistakes and bad shots are often things that I did fine elsewhere in the round. It’s not a matter of being able to make a shot but being able to do it...
  5. tkpeterson12

Do You Watch the LPGA?

I’ll definitely watch if the men aren’t on and even when the men are on, I find myself switching back and forth. I’ve got 3 daughters, so women’s sports (soccer and basketball especially) are on a lot at my house. I’m hoping at least one of mine will get bit by the golf bug, but no luck so far...
  6. tkpeterson12

WTB WTB - Cobra F9 Driver RH

Looking to buy a RH Cobra F9 Driver. Prefer stiff, but will consider reg shaft. I found a seller online, but would prefer THP member so wanted to post here before pulling the trigger. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tkpeterson12

Trying to Break 100

Thanks! I agree that distance/speed control is super important. Today’s issue was on the greens where I found myself putting downhill or uphill and may miss in both directions. I’ve been practicing putting in the house, and seemed to help on the flat/straight putts for the most part. Sent...
  8. tkpeterson12

Trying to Break 100

Long time since I posted in here, not because I was shooting sub-100, but because I’ve been away from the game for a few years. Anyway, thanks to Covid-19, I’ve got plenty of time to golf. Was able to squeeze in 9 tonight and shot a 55, but lost 7 strokes on 3 3-putts and 2 4-putts. Driver was...
  9. tkpeterson12

How can we better help? Contest? Ideas?

I like them all, but #4 really stands out to me. I’ve never had lessons and feel like I should be better than my scores say I am. I actually thought about posting video for that purpose, but was afraid it might do more harm than good. I think I should be able to figure it out, but I never do...
  10. tkpeterson12

ANNOUNCEMENT SIGNUP NOW! 2020 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Been away for a while, but this was always the event I wanted in most. Here’s hoping!
  11. tkpeterson12

Problems with my Driver, need some help

Here's some video taken at the range yesterday. I'm hoping you can give me some tips that will help me get this driver under control. https://vimeo.com/168694571 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tkpeterson12

Cobra MyFly Adapter Question

Sorry for what may very well be a silly question, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to answer it. I bought a Bio Cell driver on eBay and just realized it came with a stiff Red Tie driver. The driver currently shows a loft of 8* which would mean the shaft probably came out of a Bio...
  13. tkpeterson12

King tkpeterson12 needs your help!

As the reigning King of this great kingdom that is THP, I recognize that my grip on the throne is tenuous at best and someone will be looking to usurp my power and position in a matter of weeks. To ensure I am not forgotten by my adoring subjects, I am searching for the best minstrel in the...
  14. tkpeterson12

Official THP Event Pondering Thread

My list assuming the dates work: Cobra Wilson Staff and of course #TheGrandaddy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. tkpeterson12

What order to upgrade your clubs?

I bought a TopFlite box set when I started playing golf in September and am very eager to upgrade my clubs. That said, I'm not sure I can bring myself to replace everything all at once. The question is in what order do you suggest upgrading the club types (driver, woods, irons/hybrids, wedges...
Back