1. TLeishman34

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The bags, towels, head covers. Beautiful 😍
  2. TLeishman34

Miss you too brother, been away too long. Need to change that
  3. TLeishman34

Can’t believe it’s been 6 years but also feels like yesterday. So happy for these dudes to experience this
  4. TLeishman34

Just got my final wedge from that year re gripped, just couldn’t let it go haha
  5. TLeishman34

Your Favorite Staff Bag?

Love this bag. St. Andrews is my favorite course so that has something to do with it
  6. TLeishman34

WTB regular flex Amp Cell driver shaft

I game an amp cell and I have the stock stiff shaft and my swing speed is around 95. I am wanting to experiment with a regular flex to see if that will help my slice at all. Looking to stay on the cheap side as this is just an experiment so I don't want to pay anything crazy. Will take the stock...
  7. TLeishman34

US Open tickets question

I found some tickets on stubhub tonight for tomorrows round. I have never gone to a golf tournament before so I dont know how they work. The tickets say they are gallery tickets. What all does that entail? Thanks for any help
  8. TLeishman34

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Found this on Facebook and thought it was cool. I would go Steph Curry, Kobe, Lebron, Duncan and Lopez. But the possibilities are endless
  9. TLeishman34

The Pets Thread

Went to the local shelter and found this dog I just fell in love with. He was so calm and when I took him out he just sat on my lap wagging his tail and just completely loving me. It absolutely killed me seeing him in there. They said they just got him a week ago as a stray and dont know what...
  10. TLeishman34

High Handicap and I need help!

Hi Freddie a little about me is my name is Thomas and I have been playing golf seriously for almost 2 years. I am a 21 handicap. I am addicted to this game and want to get better. I have had a few lessons when I first started but don't have the time due to work to continue lessons. I was in...
  11. TLeishman34

GolfTec Fitting

I went and got a golftec fitting for irons today at golfsmith in Myrtle Beach. Was an awesome fitting. The fitter was a great guy and very helpful and very informative. I hit the jpx 825, the altitudes, the amp cells, the xhots and the coverts. Fell in love with the amp cells. Decided on...
  12. TLeishman34

First tournament!

Just found out I will be in a 2 man best ball tournament saturday. This will be my first ever tournament. Kinda nervous. Any tips on how to play your best golf and tips on best ball formats?
  13. TLeishman34

Fighting a hook!!

I know not much help can probably can be given without seeing my swing but here goes. I have inly been playing seriously for the last year and I used to fight a bad slice but the last couple of months since getting my amp cell driver my drives have been going straight and long. Now the last...
  14. TLeishman34

Shoutout to gcruz86

Not sure if this is in the right place. So I'm sorry if not. I just wanna say thanks to gcruz86. I made a thread about the e5 vs the e6 and sent me a pm telling me that he has a sleeve of the e5s he will give me to try!! I was already amazed that someone would give me a sleeve a balls for free...
  15. TLeishman34

E5 vs E6

I am currently using a e6. I have a 105 swing speed and normally score between 94-100. I suffer from a slight fade to a slice off the drive but a baby draw off the irons. I am looking for something with more spin around the green but that won't kill me off the tee. I really like the e6 but I...
Back