TLuke's latest activity

• TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread My wife is good at everything.
    My wife is the same. Golf, pickleball, running, biking, crafts. But I got her beat - “king of the couch.”
  • TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread Stealth 2 HD 7 Wood - 22/23*?.
    Thanks. You can close thread. I’ll proceed to spend my money now.
  • TLuke
    Considering subject 7 wood. Seeing offerings on eBay for men’s 22 and 23 degrees. TM’s website shows only 22 degrees. What am I missing? TIA
  • TLuke
    Wife plays with an 82 y.o. who shoots 85-90 during Sunday leagues. Not a “senior”; just well-schooled on ball striking and course...
  • TLuke
    Changing the HVAC filter on a 11 foot ceiling air return.
  • TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread Official Rant of the Day.
    I tactfully chewed out my financial advisor this morning. I feel like a man in control of his destiny. Until Mrs. TLuke gets home from...
  • TLuke
    Sad microwave saga continues today. New installed microwave DOA. Waiting again……….. I have lost faith in American appliances.
  • TLuke
    Waited 2 weeks for new microwave from big box store. Installer came today. Worked 1.5 hours trying to take out with my help and my...
  • TLuke
    TLuke reacted to Just_Brad's post in the thread Are Range Finders Worth It? with Like Like.
    Thats a good point too. Rangefinder is super helpful for the exact yardages at the driving range.
  • TLuke
    TLuke reacted to BigMac's post in the thread Set gap wedge with Like Like.
    I prefer to stick with a set gap wedge because it's the highest lofted club in my bag that's still a full swing club. I'll full swing...
  • TLuke
    TLuke reacted to wadesworld's post in the thread Any health experts? Cholesterol? with Like Like.
    I'm not an expert, but my numbers have come down pretty dramatically after being on Lipitor 3x/week. Get them to do a sonogram of...
  • TLuke
    TLuke reacted to pumbaa's post in the thread Weight Loss Drugs - Thoughts? with Like Like.
    Not sure if mentioned but these drugs are for life from what I read up on. Once you stop then you will most likely gain the weight back.
  • TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili.
    Reminds me of what military dining hall “culinary experts” concocted for midnight chow after a Friday “Spaghetti & Chili Day”.
  • TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread Cabot Citrus Farms.
    @MWard How’s the irrigation system? If we don’t get sufficient rain this year, it’ll cook. Wishing the best for Cabot.
  • TLuke
    TLuke replied to the thread Top 3 club wants for 2024.
    - A driver. Other than a BB Steelhead Plus, none now. Use Stealth 3HL as tee club. Don’t know where to start unless I pack a sack lunch...
Back