Recent content by TM_Bobby723

1. TM_Bobby723

TaylorMade vs. Callaway driver tech battle

S2 has the carbon face AND carbon body
  2. TM_Bobby723

Stealth 2 Driver

Hit it yesterday with my gamer shaft. Driver heads were 8* playing 6*. Results = inconclusive. S2+ sounds and feels a little different than S1+, in a good way. I had higher ball speeds with my S1+, but the S2+ had some interesting carry numbers in comparison. S2+ was more spinny, too.
  3. TM_Bobby723

Is Barry Bonds a HOF'er

Wait. Proven? Show me a POSITIVE test for Bonds. Additionally, the Federal Government dropped their perjury case against him related to PED's. If the Fed drops a lawsuit against you, good sign you're innocent & no evidence to support the case.
  4. TM_Bobby723

Can A Diehard Brand Guy Change?

It happens... During the Summer of '21 a Srixon 2 iron snuck into my otherwise full TaylorMade bag
  5. TM_Bobby723

Predict Your Handicap At End of 2022

Current +2.5 Goal +3 and beyond
  6. TM_Bobby723

Drink more water!

The goal is 1/2 your body weight in ounces daily at minimum. I track my water intake on my FitBit app... If you need flavor in your water, there's tons of options out there: Crystal Light, Mio, Amino Vital to name a few.
  7. TM_Bobby723

Pga tour radio.

A New Breed of Golf Inside the Ropes Gravy & The Sleeze (the best show on the network) Out of Bounds (Pat Perez & Michael Collins on Tues nights @ 7pm CST -- the 2nd best show on the network) Katrek and Maginnes (used to, but Katrek has gotten so annoying, so that's a no go for me now)
  8. TM_Bobby723

private clubs charging dues for closed course ?

We're still paying our dues, but we get a matching credit each month (Example: Dues $400 / Credit $400) until everything is "back to normal" meaning when the clubhouse/restaurant are open business as usual. Those credited dues can be uses towards future food/beverage expenses, guest greens...
  9. TM_Bobby723

TaylorMade SIM Drivers

As I previously mentioned in this thread, I gained 12yds carry, almost 2mph club speed & almost 4mph ball speed on average per TrackMan. (SIM vs. my M5 gamer). Now 2 of my good friends have been fitted into the SIM, too. Both reporting eye opening gains in carry yds and ball speed (moderate...
  10. TM_Bobby723

The THP Handicap Index

You're allowed ONE optional 'breakfast ball' on the 1st tee
  11. TM_Bobby723

Average Driver Distance Relative to Index

Per TrackMan - Average Carry: 278 - Average Total: 307 My current HDCP is +1
  12. TM_Bobby723

NEWS The USGA Distance Insights Project

....and I have the Superintendent of Streamsong Red/Blue telling me on Twitter that all courses play this way. "Plenty of amateur golfers have access to firm fairways" then he tells me to "Hit the ball lower" :ROFLMAO: what a turd :poop:
  13. TM_Bobby723

Cuz based on their "insights," adding length to courses costs money. So shouldn't shorter courses cost less money?
  14. TM_Bobby723

Davis said: “One of the other things that popped out was that at the other end of the game, the short hitters, we could make the game more enjoyable for everyone by exposing that courses do not have short enough forward tees. For beginners, seniors and some women, it’s just too long and golfers...
Back