Tmex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My good luck troll to you buddy!! Kick some ass in the MC!!

Dude, I'm killing it! 2 weeks ago probably had the best driving day of my life.... was even par through 15 holes, ended with a wimper and a 76 but still.

I hit 4 drives that carried over 300 yards. I was feeling so good with it I hit it when I needed 290 yards to carry hazards, and made it both times!

This past weekend with OEM and Hanks it was a little more erratic but still got a couple out there over 3 bills.

OEM was telling me about your Callaway driver woes... bummer! Hope you get the big stick and fairway woods soon!
    Tmex, I DP`ed today just for you and it felt great, it was from like 13 feet and I just sunk it right in the jar.
    I had never heard of it and once I had ESPN up it streamed perfect for hours. Much better than just 3 holes. It was perfecto - thanks again!!
    Mexican question: what the hell makes a fluata (sp?) so damn good. I crave those things weekly. Or perhaps it's the Dos Equis.
    Now your Euro love is out in the open, it's time you don the skinny jeans and McIlroy wig. It's how we're all doing it over here, and I tell you it beats the Schwartzel false teeth I had to wear for a week after the Masters.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back