Recent content by Tmex

1. Tmex

WTB: PXi 6.0 Shafts

All, I have found out that my PX 5.5 (soft stepped) shafts are just not a good fit for me in my J40 CB's. I'm playing Modus 3 Pro in my I20's. Looking for something close to those. No guarantee I'll buy because I'm not rolling in money right now! Just throwing it out there if someone has...
  2. Tmex

Belbs...Thank You!!!! Made one of my dreams come true

Hi. Most of you know I have this little obsession with Paul Casey. Yet, one of the things in life that has alluded me is the Casey's autograph. I've been trying to meet the guy for awhile as well (one day!!!). Serious note though, I like him as a golfer, person and ASU Alumn. Well The Belbs has...
  3. Tmex

Bridgestone J40 Cavity Back Irons

I'm waiting for my pictures to upload but wanted to get this thread going. Partly because I'm also going to run out and get a quick range session in before I try and get a couple of holes on the course tomorrow after work :) I know there is a review thread out there but wanted to do what Jake...
  4. Tmex

Hello From Arizona

Hey all! I'm a TMod here, but my time over the last couple months hasn't been what it was before because of somethings that have been going on. I wont bore you with that stuff because it really doesn't matter because well, those who know.. know. I know I'm not pulling my weight right now but...
  5. Tmex

PGA/LPGA/Euro Tour Equipment Thread

I probably skimmed a huge thread but figured I'd start this.... I see lots of equipment go in and out though it would be fun to talk their changes and what we think of them. Phil Mickelson... Did I miss the change to KBS shafts? Or am I seeing things with the KBS sticker look alike?
  6. Tmex

Matrix Shotmate Voice GPS

A little background... While at the PGA Show we saw a lot of cool devices coming out. There were a couple that caught my eye immediately. The Voice GPS units. Matrix has their own, the Matrix Shotmate Voice GPS. I've got it out for one round but wanted to give some background and some features...
  7. Tmex

Nippon - NS Pro MODUS3

This shaft is probably most famous for the shaft that Paul Casey plays but I know we've had some talk about it in other threads. This may not be the shaft for a lot but I figure why not start something. I contact Nippon about the shaft and gave them some of my fitting numbers. It didn't help...
  8. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

That's what I was thinking. And rather than just put more in I complained. What a turd. Did yours leak everywhere?
  9. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

My only issue with those little drops is it took more than one to get the sweet tea tasting good and it leaked all over my bag.
  10. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

I need to try it. I haven't had caffeine in almost 3 weeks.
  11. Tmex

Club Fitting Experiences/Questions (Shafts, Clubs)

A lot of talk in the Dual Pocket Cavity Thread, as well as around the forum about shafts and I think this could be a great thread to share experiences with the fitting process. Looking at Bridgestone, they have boatloads of options which can be quite nerve wracking. I was just thinking about...
  12. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

That is amazing.
  13. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

I need to try this... NOW
  14. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

I really think Cherry Lime could just be about the best combination of anything, ever.
  15. Tmex

Energy Drinks & Shots

Its so good! I think we got this when i was down there last. That fruit punch stuff is my cheat energy drink haha.
Back