Recent content by Tmintx

1. T

AI Smoke Hybrid or Smoke HL

Low ball hitter here. Std Paradym Smoke (unlike the previous version) is super easy to elevate. Club it replaced was a BB23 hybrid that was also SUPER easy to elevate. Maybe easiest ever for me
  2. T

Ever put clubs with past success back in the bag?

Yes. And then some that didn’t work before🤣
  3. T

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

The Smokes continue to outshine the Paradyms in every way for me. Pretty sure it was shaft related, but really don’t care now. I couldn’t get those to CPO fast enough!
  4. T

Have played my new set of Smokes with KBS Max for two rounds now. Such a major upgrade from the Paradyms for me.
  5. T

What 4 clubs are on your “personal” Mt. Rushmore…???

G10 with Pershing 2003 RAC LT TEE CB1 Golfsmith Forged Cavity Backs (original) Honorable mentions to Adams PNT, 4060 and TM 580XD TP
  6. T

I didn’t like the Elevate shaft in the Paradyms for one thing. Pretty hard to explain actually. I came out of T300s that I loved and like an idiot, sold them for the Paradyms. Just NEVER found the sweet spot with them. Could have been the lie angle, could have been an aggregation of things...
  7. T

New shaft for one. Got fitted for the Smokes so we’ll see I reckon
  8. T

Broken Ferrule

A loose ferrule isn’t going yo make a club feel like crap. That’s epoxy failure. Pretty easy to fix if the shaft is still structurally sound
  9. T

What golf stuff did you buy today?

5-AW AI Smoke with KBS Max shafts. Excited for the season!
  10. T

What golf bag do you use?

Vessel right now. Will be Sun Mountain forever going forward.
  11. T

5-AW AI Smoke with KBS Max on the way supposedly arriving on the 9th! I know people raved about the core Paradym but I can’t get them out of my hands fast enough
  12. T

Thanks! Yeah was talking about at address.
Back