Recent content by toddmoroz

1. toddmoroz

FS: Maltby TS1 4-G, Maltby TS2 4-5 head only

All prices include shipping in CONUS and payment via PayPal or Venmo. 1-$300 Maltby TS1 4-G. FST Pro 125 X-flex, Lamkin crossline standard, red paint fill removed, 37" 7 iron length, standard loft and lie. 2- $50 Maltby TS2 4-5 head only.
  2. toddmoroz

Be honest…… who hides money in their golf bag?

I have $50-$60 in my bag...it's a bit of a revolving door as I pay up my side bets and win some some money. It's not there to hide it, but it is more of a convenience in case I forget cash to tip at the occasional private club I may play at throughout the year.
  3. toddmoroz

Who was your favorite pro athlete when you were a child?

Steve Yzerman with the Detroit Red Wings....quiet and led by example on and off the ice.
  4. toddmoroz

Do you consider yourself a good lag putter?

At 40+ feet I like to think of a 5 foot hoop around the hole and that is my target. Has reduced my 3 putts significantly from trying to make the 40+ foot putt.
  5. toddmoroz

Strapped - YouTube Golf Reality Show

I've seen many of the episodes, my favorite series was Tourist Sauce in Michigan. Absolutely love the storytelling mixed with the season long matches that are played.
  6. toddmoroz

New 2023 Titleist T-Series Irons Debut on Tour

One observation about the prior gen T100...is the milling in the back cavity would look grimey and dirty after a few round...as if the player wasn't cleaning their club. I'm being very nit picky, but hopefully the new irons have a little more of a satin finish rather than the dull matte finish...
  7. toddmoroz

Simulator to Outdoor course - strokes gained?

I spent time this winter indoors with a GC3 and found the information gained from the data was really helpful in understanding, yardage, gapping, and club selection on the course. What I didn't enjoy was how the mats hide your misses if you attack angle with irons is steep....the mat allows the...
  8. toddmoroz

Which one is more likely to happen for you (in the rest of the year)?

First eagle of the year happened today on #1 at Royal American Links in Galena OH. Heck of a way to start the day....fairway hit, GIR, 1 putt and a double circle on the scorecard! Would need a 70 to card a personal best, it's possible, but gonna take all parts of the game working well.
  9. toddmoroz

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to the Titleist Experience

Enjoy the trip fellas, what an incredible experience!
  10. toddmoroz

Best Apple Watch GPS Software

I've had friends complain that their apple watch wouldn't last a full round....I've always had good luck with my series 7 apple watch. As for GPS, I'm a big fan of the data and accuracy of Arccos.
  11. toddmoroz

Which comes first?

Does Athletic Greens count as breakfast? That's the first thing in the belly, usually while the coffee is brewing.
  12. toddmoroz

Choose 3: The Rest Die

Not as much of a no brainer as I thought, edited to play by the rules!
  13. toddmoroz

Choose 3: The Rest Die

It's got to be pancake, sausage and coffee...
  14. toddmoroz

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2023 Titleist Experience

It's not from a lack of trying to knock them out of the bag. There's something so solid and familiar with those irons that nothing gives me the confidence those clubs can.
  15. toddmoroz

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2023 Titleist Experience

Joined The Albatross Club just to enter this contest....I'd love the opportunity to upgrade the original Titleist AP2's from 2008 that are in the bag!
Back