Recent content by Toddo

1. Toddo

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got M6 driver, 3 wood and M4 3 hybrid regripped, the 3 wood and hybrid re shafted and purchased a dozen Soft Response golf balls.
  2. Toddo

Bridgestone e12 Contact Golf Balls

After reading all the good reviews, thinking about trading 2 dozen TP5 yellow I got for Christmas and get these in the matte green or one dozen in white.
  3. Toddo

Purchased an M6 driver head that will be here next week. Just got an M6 3 wood.
  4. Toddo

Received gift card from stepson and wife and used it to get a dozen yellow Tour Response golf balls.
  5. Toddo

18-20* Club - What style do you play?

M2 18 5 wood and M1 20 hybrid
  6. Toddo

Tour Response yellow golf balls. very impressive!
  7. Toddo

Purchased an M6 5 iron to finish my set and a Lamkin Crossline Black grip for it Friday. Grip comes tomorrow, club on Tuesday.
  8. Toddo

Older clubs you’ve always wanted to see with a modern shaft setup?

V Steel fairway woods with the Atmos or Tensi shaft
  9. Toddo

2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

I’ve played the BRX in yellow the last couple of rounds and have been very impressed. The new cover holds up very well and shots don’t veer off line much in the wind unless you make a bad swing. I think it’s a great ball and I want to try the RXS and the X.
  10. Toddo

2020 Bridgestone Tour B Golf Balls

The RX is a really good ball. I bought some the other day and it’s the most consistent ball of the series that Bridgestone has made. A very solid ball.
  11. Toddo

Is Covid-19 affecting your planned Golf Purchases?

I made my big purchase of M6 irons before Covid-19 really kicked in. However, I got duped by a guy on the purchase of an M4 head. Fortunately I didn’t send any money, but I sold my M2 in the meantime and ended up with an M1 head. So we’ll see how it goes.
  12. Toddo

Trade in question

Thanks
  13. Toddo

Trade in question

I have found a new M4 driver to the specs I want at Dicks Sporting Goods. Will they allow you to trade clubs towards the club you want? Thanks for anyone’s help!
  14. Toddo

2020: What Needs Finalizing In Your Bag

Purchased Ping G Crossover 5 hybrid which needs to be lengthened a half inch and new to me M6 6-AW that along with the hybrid need to be regripped.
  15. Toddo

WTB TaylorMade M6 iron

Searching for LEFT hand TaylorMade M6 5 iron with Atmos 5 regular flex graphite shaft. Thanks in advance!
Back