Recent content by Tom0227

1. Tom0227

What are you building? (Club style)

I recently did a little work on the putter. changed it from 32" to 35" and went from normal steel color to gloss black shaft. I also went with red and black superstroke pistol 1.0 grip. it was my first time doing any kind of club making/regripping. now I'm hooked and thinking of doing my own...
  2. Tom0227

let me reintroduce myself

Hi THP, It has been awhile since I really posted on here, Ive been caught up in school over the past year or so but that is done this week. Im just a golf fanatic from Connecticut. I always have this game on my mind, and I'm guessing thats just like everyone else on here. Im going to make an...
  3. Tom0227

FS/FT 2016 Cobra King LTD w/ stiff shaft

I can't get along with this club no matter how hard I try, which is unfortunate because I love the sound and look of it so it should go to a person who is able to hit it. Its the standard stiff shaft, only used on the golf course 3-4 times and maybe 20 range sessions but the grip (lamkin utx) is...
  4. Tom0227

WITB Photo edition

Im hoping these pictures upload correctly, Adams hybrid and King driver are new to the bag. Cant wait to test the King LTD against my XR
  5. Tom0227

New guy from CT

Hello everyone I was a lurker for awhile and figured I may as well contribute to some discussions if I'm going to spend some time on this site. looking forward to getting to know some THPers.
Back