Recent content by tomcat

1. tomcat

Homemade pizza/pizza over thread.

Got an Ooni Koda a couple of weeks ago and got it fired up the first time, and was extremely happy. Finally being able to get up to 900* was a game changer. Haven't tried that dough mix before, as I've always just made my own, but you'll have to let us know how that is.
  2. tomcat

EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

The only GD clubs that I'm not currently playing are the Jaws wedges. There wasn't anything wrong with them, and I'll still use them occasionally, but just really like the RTX4 wedges.
  3. tomcat

It is. As immaculate as ECPC is, some of it is the aura. Knowing that you're working with the same folks that the pros work with, in the same spots, on the same range, is really cool. Snickerdog is right, the walk up is surreal. After everyone gets pics next to the entrance sign, the walk...
  4. tomcat

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Finally replaced my old grill-top pizza oven. Ordered the Ooni Koda. Just went with the 12 over the 16 for both space and cost. I've been too long without a pizza oven, so looking forward to getting it in hand.
  5. tomcat

It was funny how Tony Toulon had already ordered an Uber while we were still on the bus heading TO the Nest. It's not an option. If you're there for the Grandaddy, you're going to the Nest. Now, HOW you Nest is up to you.
  6. tomcat

EXPERIENCE 2021 Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya and Playing Bellerive Country Club

If you hit "full image" when you're uploading your pics, they'll be larger.
  7. tomcat

What Heat Level?

I typically go bonfire level.
  8. tomcat

Could a Shirt Change Your Life? Introducing Forme

Golf balls are just items you temporarily own. You donate them back to the earth.
  9. tomcat

General Mills Monster Mash Cereal

Going to have to try that one.
  10. tomcat

I don't think you can compare to shafts / clubs, since you can recover the vast majority of your investment on hard goods.
  11. tomcat

I think that 90% of the hesitation people have about this is rooted in the price. This product at $60, and most would be far more willing to roll the dice on the unknown, and even if it doesn't help, you're not out that much.
  12. tomcat

No. Sliders are pre-round. Chaco Tacos are during the round.
  13. tomcat

Played a replica course (Pic Heavy)

We have two in the metroplex. Tour 18 has holes from US courses, and The Tribute are from Scotland.
  14. tomcat

The bold portion of your quote was a bit hard at times for me. :ROFLMAO:
  15. tomcat

Which is Correct?

That's a four for me, dawg.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in