Recent content by tpluff

1. tpluff

Did You Play Nike Equipment?

Vapor Pro driver, RZN platinum balls, and a way too brief stint with Vapor Pro Combos.
  2. tpluff

Three Brands in the Bay

Callaway, Cobra and Mizuno
  3. tpluff

Callaway Paradym Fairway Woods

Demoed the Triple Diamond vs the Stealth 2 Plus and TSR3 with a variety of shafts. Comparing them all, the 💎💎💎 is getting the nod with relative ease. It had the most consistent directional launch of the bunch and the miss was completely manageable 1 way. Off the turf is all I test on FWs and...
  4. tpluff

Evolve Masters Small Batch

Grabbed a box of these and a pair of socks to boot. Now have 3 THP boxes and 1 of these, solid stock up for a while. Only 2 boxes left after my order.
  5. tpluff

Favorite Wedge Ever?

Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind. Enjoyed the shape and performance.
  6. tpluff

Glad to hear it. Best time of the year to do that dreaming. About time to climb off the couch and find some simulators and a fitting. End of football = start of golf. These fairways have my immediate attention.
  7. tpluff

Doing great brother! You? As we sit with a solid snow cover, I can't help but ponder what the 2023 bag will look like.
  8. tpluff

Haven't seen in person yet, but the Triple Diamond photos look very similar to an 816 Alpha. And that's a really good thing. This is #1 on my ponder list this year.
  9. tpluff

The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Here's to hoping one of the top QBs are available at 6 and the Lions can go back to 9 and pick up another 2nd and 3rd, minimum.
  10. tpluff

NEWS Grandaddy Golf Balls - Limited Time availability

Throwing it back to the OG Grandaddy. In for 2 doz of the CS X LS variety. Best ball I've ever played and Grandaddy, its a perfect match. Thanks to Jason and Callaway for making this available!
  11. tpluff

The Official Banter Away Thread

Let's light this candle and get some details on paper. I'm in.
  12. tpluff

Michigan hackers, check in here

Hello old friend. The itch is real right now.
  13. tpluff

PGA Tour 2K

Tiger in the game means TW and Nike apparel!! Something to hopefully rival what Adidas has in the game.
  14. tpluff

Callaway Epic Speed and Epic Max Drivers and Fairway Woods

LS for me too. Definitely wanting to upgrade from the OG Epic SZ this year and that shot right to the top of the list. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
  15. tpluff

Video Contest: Closest to the Pin with True Temper

Oh man, this is a tough one. Keenan is awesome, going to put my name behind him @+7 KPTT. Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Back