Recent content by trichterj

1. trichterj

WGC Matchplay 5th major??

I know there was a lot of talk 2 weeks ago about the players being the 5th major but I think if they ever decide to add another or at least give it that status it should be a matchplay tournament. I know players can get lucky in the one on one format but it's a very pure form of the game, good...
  2. trichterj

Why are all putter grips so ugly?

I know this should not be a major priority but..... they are all so terrible in colour and graphics. I have been looking for a new grip to replace the stock grip on my red spider tour and liked the feel of the snsr and the super stroke but just wouldn't be able to look at one on such a good...
  3. trichterj

Good luck, fantasy season is here!

Hope everyone has lineups set. Should be a fun season. Is there going to be an offical thread JB/ THP PEEPS?
  4. trichterj

THP Fantasy golf comp??

Hi. Not sure if this is where I should post this or not but is there a THP Fantasy golf league??
  5. trichterj

WTB: Ladies clubs full set and Junior Girls set also

The family have caught the bug also! Looking for a set of ladies clubs, would prefer to get a known company set but interested what's out there. Hoping some lady THP'ers have some old sets laying around? Golf bag not needed. Also a junior girls set of clubs. My daughter is 8 years old so to...
  6. trichterj

FSGA Amateur Championships

Are there any THP'ers playing this week? I work at one of the courses. I will be sure to cheer you on.
  7. trichterj

Reshaft titleist 716cb that have DG amt's

Looking to reshaft my 716 cb's myself, they currently have DG s300 standard length and D2 swing weight. Has anyone done this yet? Any issues that you have seen? Wondering if they have added weight to head to get swing weights to align due to different shaft weights and if will jave any issues...
  8. trichterj

F/S Late Spring Cleaning, Graphite Design Tour ad 7x, and MORE

1. First item up is a Graphite Design Tour AD 7x Driver shaft. This was in a r11s and still has that adapter on it. The shaft is in great condition. I am asking $140 shipped, and will throw in the r11s head for $20 bucks more. 2. Second item is a Kuro Kage tini silver 60 s driver shaft from a...
Back