Recent content by Trmpt98

1. Trmpt98

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I used to play alot of low bounce options, typically because they helped on my firmer league course but after this fitting and with a wider range of courses being played we switched more to mid bounce with a higher bounce in the 58 for bunker help.
  2. Trmpt98

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

This has had my mind racing since we got the itinerary yesterday........ :unsure:
  3. Trmpt98

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

I got set up with a range of bounce options, lower bounce for more full shot options and a high bounce 58° to help with sand play. Now I know Ballyhack bunkers are going to be completely different than the bunkers at my league course that I can putt out of, so my fitter wanted me to have some...
  4. Trmpt98

We are definitely getting closer! The excitement and nervousness are definitely building as sleep was a bit elusive last night, kept walking up with excitement and then having @Daluteh 's hole by hole breakdowns of BallyHack running through my head. Now I wake up to the 4-some's being...
  5. Trmpt98

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

That’s what my fitter told me also but since I tend to hit shots mainly with a square face he suggest the S grind.
  6. Trmpt98

Which Ball Would You Play?

I'd go ball 1 due to the consistency.
  7. Trmpt98

Pops - Do you take advantage?

What a “pop”….. j/k, I don’t get them often in league but definitely try to take advantage when I can. I’m really trying to get more in the mindset of course management and not trying to force anything, just approach the hole as if I was playing for my own score. Looks like I’m giving up 3 the...
  8. Trmpt98

Man, anticipation is building! Can’t wait to see who we meet from the Titleist/Vokey Team and get some short game knowledge. Maybe I’ll finally learn how to use bounce …….
  9. Trmpt98

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

WOW! Congrats @mwoodpga the bar has been raised!
  10. Trmpt98

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

I needed a break from the work day anyway and had it out organizing for the upcoming trip. It really fits great like that on the Nitron with zero movement and like @brians said the access to the pockets is so easy.
  11. Trmpt98

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

The top lock is really only to be used with the Bag Boy Brand of bags. The Callaway bag is not designed to use the top lock, you'll have to use the straps on the cart.
  12. Trmpt98

Well technically I leave on Saturday.......
  13. Trmpt98

Just got notice FedEx has delivered to THP HQ! This is going to be an extremely crazy week but it's going to end at Ballyhack with new Vokey wedges, doesn't get much better than that!
  14. Trmpt98

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Bridgestone JGR HF2 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? The stopping power with enhanced forgiveness. I had played the C200's years ago and really miss them, these seem to fit the same category for me with more...
Back