Recent content by Trojans73

1. Trojans73

The best golf tip for your swing!!!

Most times if you push the ball or just are not consistent with the flight path because you swing really hard the absolute BEST tip anyone has ever given was to simply put your feet closer together. I laugh because I had a friend tell me to put my feet shoulder width apart...yet, they were...
  2. Trojans73

Titleist PRO V1X - The best golf ball in the world!

Oh how I love the PRO V1X ....let me count the ways... It's sad, I compare golf balls to cigars... The PRO V1X is like a COHIBA (the real Cuban ones)...They are absolutely the best cigar I've ever had. But, they are expensive...$200/box! (Yes, I travel frequently and sneak them back into the...
  3. Trojans73

Scottsdale, AZ Courses I just played...

On Friday I played Troon North Monument Course in Scottsdale. Greens were a 10.5, great course. Not too forgiving if you hit it off the fairway. My favorite course in Scottsdale. Why? The course is immaculate, there are no problems AND everyone who worked there was very nice. Some unique...
  4. Trojans73

BIG CANYON Country Club - Newport Beach, CA

I was truly 'fortunate' to play BIG CANYON last week. In the first week of March this course was in better shape than almost any other course in Southern California. But, with a $200,000+ Membership Fee...it's easy to see why. This is probably the most exclusive course in Orange County (they...
Back