Recent content by TrueMotionTim

1. TrueMotionTim

Swing suggestions welcome

Hi Carolina golfer, You have some good things in your swing no doubt. Your footwork isn’t that bad and you have great hand eye. Now let’s get to what I would do if you came into my Chicago Studio. SET UP- Balance points are off, Grip need to see it up close. BACK SWING AND PIVOT- Rebuild...
  2. TrueMotionTim

Started with golf - looking for swing advice / really appreciate your help

Baseball is a tough crossover sport because hitters hit off there back foot, Period. That is why the majority of them flip. They have 10s of 1000s reps of making this motion. Golf is a front sided game at impact. That is why Hockey players rule give me a hockey player and I can get him to a...
  3. TrueMotionTim

Why do I even hit a Driver?

Ok here is what I see from your video and your ball flight. Let’s talk video first, at set up your Balance points are off meaning you are on your Toes, you are also reaching for the ball. On the backswing it appears from the angle I saw you get a Tad flat in your backswing because you have a...
  4. TrueMotionTim

Iron aoa question

Hi Jmilla Here’s a simple way to get a steeper AOA. Let’s dive into set up. I like to get my players to OPEN there RIB CAGE about 3 degrees this will allow the club to come into the ball with a little steeper angle because your path is going a little more left. Another thing you can do is make...
  5. TrueMotionTim

How do you control spin?

Matt pretty much have you guys all the technical stuff. Here’s a simple way to think about it. Take more club and choke down a half inch. Ball position left eye. Swing back to your left arm reaches parallel and swing through with a abbreviated Patrick Reed Finish. Try not using your hands...
  6. TrueMotionTim

Question for True Motion about chipping/pitching

First off we’re excited to be here! As a rule of thumb, if you can’t control the spin its probably because you are coming into the ball with to much leading edge. On a bump and run, instead of playing it back in your stance and hands way ahead, try playing the ball more middle of your stance...
Back