Recent content by TRyan

1. TRyan

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

Oh my gosh - I cannot even imagine. I would probably have to pack basically every golf polo and pair of golf shorts I own Would likely throw in a pair or two of golf pants Rain Gear At LEAST 3 pairs of shoes - including one I would wear in inclement weather Oh and a few hats Good luck!
  2. TRyan

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Wins is just not a great stat to measure success - compare their ERAs across that as well and let me know what you find. Regardless, both insanely talented pitchers
  3. TRyan

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

YESSSSSSSSSSSS This event means a LOT to me - More than I can put into words. So excited to see the 2024 thread
  4. TRyan

Now do 2023 :ROFLMAO: Or 2009, 2014, 2019 See how this works haha
  5. TRyan

Wins are also a really bad stat in the modern era anyway At the end of the day - it is factual that Kershaw is much better in the regular season than the postseason It can also be true that he is one of the best pitchers of this generation
  6. TRyan

Also 3rd in losses :ROFLMAO: No one here is disagreeing he isn't an incredibly talented pitcher, but he struggles in the postseason. He will absolutely be in the HOF
  7. TRyan

ANNOUNCEMENT Morgan Cup Participants - The First Two From Signups

Congrats guys! You are in for a great time
  8. TRyan

Tempur-Pedic Beds

I don't have one - but I am debating it for sure
  9. TRyan

Lol - sure if we don't include the massive deferrals - That money will come due don't forget
  10. TRyan

BBQ and Outdoor Cooking Thread

Great looking grill
  11. TRyan

EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

I am excited to learn more about this event - The course looks incredible. I am so freaking excited
  12. TRyan

Relative to his career regular season performance you could make that argument.
  13. TRyan

LOL - That is accurate. I figured it was him - I can definitely see why opposing fans disliked him for sure.
Back