Recent content by tsupulski11

1. T

CONTEST The Gear: 2021 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Well here it is ….. Epic speed max 10.5 DRiver Epic speed 3 w stiff shaft Hybrid - apex 21 3 hybrid 19degress 4-PW APEX Pro irons Apex jaws full toe black 54 56 60 Odyssey 10s putter 2.0 stroke grip Golf balls- callaway warbird
  2. T

CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Happy birthday to the main man @JasonFinleyCG
  3. T

CONTEST Win A PING G425 Hybrid

I currently use a Callaway x2 hot 3 hybrid stiff shaft. By far my favorite club in the bag. Distance is amazing and the control is most important and my most consistent club. My 4 iron is probably one of my worst clubs why not give a 4 hybrid a shot with how much I enjoy my 3, and ping are great...
  4. T

CONTEST Win a Trip to Hammock Beach for the Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

Do you use data tracking in your golf? I keep stats on my scorecard, along with FIR, and number of putts. Nothing electronic 2. Do you use a laser rangefinder? Yes I do but I find myself not needing it as much. Got pretty good and judging my own distances along with course markings 3. Confirm...
  5. T

CONTEST EPIC Contest: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I would have to go with the callaway epic max LS.The extra forgiveness for me is big time, also being able to adjust the club for shot forgiveness.
Back