Recent content by ttucliffhanger

1. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Something Different and Awesome

Definitely different but cool for sure. Nice gesture!
  2. ttucliffhanger

Hobbies Outside of Golf

Awesome! Nice Z btw. For the can you shouldn't need anything. The full system I got actually stated that there was no remapping required, but it says that they eventually recommend it. I did a lot of research and the Z is made so some exhausts you don't have to. I will probably get a power...
  3. ttucliffhanger

Hobbies Outside of Golf

Love the transam!
  4. ttucliffhanger

NEWS 2019 Callaway Financials

This is awesome! I will be watching this this year to see how they do. If it continues to increase I will be purchasing stocks for sure!
  5. ttucliffhanger

ANNOUNCEMENT Thank You 2019 Albatross Club Members

So cool. If you ever get to come down again like you did a few years ago and are able to take THPers, please let me know! I would love to go!
  6. ttucliffhanger

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Used the rest of my gift card. Now it's time to get rid of some hats.
  7. ttucliffhanger

Tour Event Contest: 2020 Genesis Invitational Sponsored By Golf Pride

Justin Thomas and 8/10. Thanks for the opportunity THP!
  8. ttucliffhanger

Hotel Brand of Choice

Most of the time when we travel we try to find a La Quinta. Have had really good luck with them. Like their points system and they always have a great complimentary breakfast!
  9. ttucliffhanger

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Used some of my Callaway b-day gift card and got a couple of Callaway trucker hats on clearance. Also bought a club Glove the other day. And even though this isn't related to golf, but bought a pair of boots for work. Finding a pair that has a non metallic shank and waterproof limits your...
  10. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

Really wish I could get in on this but I'll be deployed for the Navy at that time and don't get back till the 14th, so best of luck to everyone!!!
  11. ttucliffhanger

NEWS True Temper Binary Shafts + Contest

Cool contest and interesting shafts.
  12. ttucliffhanger

Happy Birthday Ttucliffhanger!

Thank you all! I lucked out this year. Custom exhaust for the bike, new golf bag, some golf shirts, pants and shirts and the best of all this awesome card by my daughter. Also got some custom embroidery done on the new bag this week and my DOE clearance came in end of last week. Been an awesome...
  13. ttucliffhanger

Thank you again everyone!
  14. ttucliffhanger

Thank you everyone!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in