Recent content by ttucliffhanger

1. ttucliffhanger

Nike Air Zoom Infinity Tour

Is anyone seeing that these are more narrow than most Nike golf shoes or on par with the way they normally fit?
  2. ttucliffhanger

Nike React Infinity Pro Golf Shoe

How is the sizing?
  3. ttucliffhanger

Nike React Infinity Pro Golf Shoe

Did you buy your normal size in these or did you get bigger? I wear a 10.5 in regular and golf shoes from Nike but have heard these are a little small.
  4. ttucliffhanger

Nike React Infinity Pro Golf shoes

Anyone have these? Just wondering if they run small or true to size from normal Nike golf shoes. I have have worn a 10.5 in both regular and golf shoes from Nike but have read a couple reviews stating they run narrow or a little small. Just curious if anyone has some input as I have an...
  5. ttucliffhanger

What golf stuff did you buy today?

That's a good deal!
  6. ttucliffhanger

Took 2 Callaway Tour Gloves back to Dicks today that both ripped on the first round and they gave me store credit. Went with old faithful, which is the FootJoy FLX Contour. Got 2 of them and also ordered a couple off Amazon 2 days ago.
  7. ttucliffhanger

What did you shoot today?

Started off a little shaky, but turned it around! Putter was the weakest link today. Had I got her to cooperate...
  8. ttucliffhanger

I really like those!
  9. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST CUSTOM THP Belt Buckle

That thing is straight 🔥🔥🔥
  10. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Win a Full Season’s Worth of Bryson’s Bridgestone Golf Balls!

Because I want to hit bombs like Bryson! These also are amazing balls around the green! And because...
  11. ttucliffhanger

42/50 w/ 35 putts for the day at Celebration Golf Club in Orlando which was recommended by @McLovin Great track. Gorgeous views. I was only 3 over through 7 holes and hit the fwy and green I regulation on #8. Stuck it to 10 ft and 3 putted for bogey. I couldn't get it out of my head and my game...
  12. ttucliffhanger

Walked 18 today. For the first time since buying the new fwy woods, I struggled. Rest of game was ok. Felt like I was all over the place. Driver was descent. 50% FIR. Most fwys missed were in the first cut. 43/41 for an 84 w/ 34 putts.
  13. ttucliffhanger

Very interested in your feedback on these!
  14. ttucliffhanger

Just ordered a dozen of these! Good cause and pretty cool bc the wife and I got engaged on a hot air balloon!

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in