Recent content by ttucliffhanger

1. ttucliffhanger

CONTEST Grandaddy Prep Trip: Pick the winner each day

I already have mine on my bag for tomorrow. I love waffle towels!
  2. ttucliffhanger

Thank you @MattyD-MPLS and team! The towel is fricking awesome! And love me some CSX LS!!!
  3. ttucliffhanger

Prize package came in today! Fricking sweet! Thank you again @MattyD-MPLS and team! Already put the towel on the bag and the balls in the bag for tomorrow !
  4. ttucliffhanger

Prize package came in today! Fricking sweet! Thank you again @MattyD-MPLS and team! Already put the towel on the bag and the balls in the bag for tomorrow !
  5. ttucliffhanger

What did you shoot today?

Heck of a day. Even though I hit a lot of fairways distance was off with the driver. Putting the Callaway back in the bag until I can get a 60g 6.5 in the RDX Blue, which should be in the next week or so and then XB is back in the bag. I could really feel the shaft flex today. I think the 6.5...
  6. ttucliffhanger

High School golf tryouts - is this expected?

I have a friend who's son did both. It gave him the best shot at getting a full ride and also kept him practiced and pushing forward. I would suggest both if he decides it's something he wants to pursue in college. It would get him the most looks.
  7. ttucliffhanger

Golftraveldude Shirt Giveaway

cool contest, but size is too big for me. Best of luck everyone!
  8. ttucliffhanger

If he is gets that good, why would he not play HS golf? It might open the door for a full ride to play in college.
  9. ttucliffhanger

Saw this quote at work this morning and made me think of this situation. "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." That being said, you can't change the past, you can only affect the future. If your nephew wants to work harder to make the...
  10. ttucliffhanger

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Just play Shaggy music and that should woo her over. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  11. ttucliffhanger

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Team Shaggy Bombbastic! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  12. ttucliffhanger

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I have hit some absolute bombs with this driver. Farthest so far is 328! I had some downhill roll on it, but hey, distance is distance, right? lol
  13. ttucliffhanger

Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya LINQ Hybrid Shaft

If I had a hybrid, I would enter, but I don't have a hybrid in the bag. Cool contest and best of luck to everyone that gets to test this!!
  14. ttucliffhanger

Shaft Up #3 Contest and Live Update Thread with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Team Danny! What is your current driver? Cobra RadSpeed XB and Callaway EPIC Max LS What shaft is in your current driver? PX Smoke RDX Blue 6.0 60g and MCA MMT 60x What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? UST LIN-Q Gunmetal Thanks for the contest and have fun...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in