Recent content by tucsondivots

1. tucsondivots

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

Good thought. I will try that. It occurs so randomly and infrequently that I do not see a pattern. At least it re-engages after a few minutes so is manageable.
  2. tucsondivots

I have considered that and will try. But one round the remote “froze” on #9, started back up on #10 fairway (after using manual mode) then worked fine the rest of the round.
  3. tucsondivots

Yeah, I seem to be doing better on the battery than most. No idea why. I have never had less than 2 green bars on the battery and the console meter always shows full charge.
  4. tucsondivots

That may be the trade off with the lightweight Volt battery. Anything extra drains it pretty quick. I am going to hold off on the bicycle tire hack for awhile and see how it works long term for you and Lambeau. My Volt froze up again in remote mode today. Third time in 5 rounds. When it...
  5. tucsondivots

WTB WTB Rogue ST Max 9° head

I have a Rogue ST Max D 9 degree head, good condition.
  6. tucsondivots

Ha ha. Not yet since I never lock the wheel anyway.
  7. tucsondivots

I locked the front wheel my first round and found the Volt really hard to turn especially on pavement. Have not tried it since plus now the front wheel lock does not seem to work anymore. I am falling behind your mileage. Just hit 105. :)
  8. tucsondivots

Following. I wonder if something like this would work if you could find the right size. https://www.carttek.com/products/replacement-remote-wheel-treads
  9. tucsondivots

Rod, With the front wheel off it provides more options to fit in the passenger seat. I thought I had the front wheel pretty well braced but hit a bump and it was out in a flash. The course I played today let me leave the Volt with them at the turn, which was perfect.
  10. tucsondivots

Not wrong but you can manage it. Compact size, easy to fold/unfold, lighter weight, abundant storage, great manual mode are the positives. Like Tenputt, I had over 300 rounds, 1,700 miles on the MGI ZIP Navigator AT. It is a tank. More stable, better remote and gyro tracking. But I do not...
  11. tucsondivots

Update on dumping my Volt while on riding cart…. Like the old Timex watch commercial, the Volt takes a licking keeps on ticking! This morning I cleaned up the road rash, sanded the scraped area and cleaned a piece of sand that was making the controller knob stick. Fired it up and everything...
  12. tucsondivots

Well, broke the 100 mile threshold and maybe broke my Volt today. My back has been hurting me so I decided to walk the front and ride on the back. I struggled trying to find the best way to put the Volt on the cart with me. I put the wheels on the passenger floorboard and front wheel on the...
  13. tucsondivots

BTW, I did that with my BagBoy Navigator Elite. Had to have a diver come out to remove the cart, clubs, cellphone, wallet and what was left of my pride from the pond :) .
  14. tucsondivots

Still, you got skills :)
Back