Recent content by Turbodog384

1. Turbodog384

Post a picture of your day

Okay, I got some cool ones I think... me and a buddy went fishing this morning, Florida panhandle bayous, and ran up on this beautiful animal in nature..... we just watched it and took pics & video for probably 10 minutes. Really cool to see out in nature!
  2. Turbodog384

What book are you reading?

Currently reading Empire of Mud. It's about the history of Washington and how it became our capital. Pretty interesting read.
  3. Turbodog384

Last Concert You Attended?

I got to see The Eagles the first time they reunited back around '94 on the hell freezes over tour. Caught them in New Orleans in the Superdome.... Great concert! Wish I could remember it better, but I was 19 and that was a LOONG time ago.
  4. Turbodog384

Evan used to go by Pelicanmouse on several sites (he might still).I had commented on a YouTube video about one of my favorite lyrics. He replied and said it was also his favorite lyric he'd written. I guess he must have DM me, or either we had the rest conversation in the comments. I don't...
  5. Turbodog384

HUGE Lemonheads fan here! Evan's never come near me in the south that I know of. I did have a conversation with him about guitar pedals years ago on Youtube, that was kind of cool.
  6. Turbodog384

Outside Alcohol?

The local city course I've played at for 25 years has always let you bring a cooler and it's never been any issue. About a year ago, a new restaurant moved into the clubhouse and now there are a few signs up about no coolers. They've also started running a cart girl, but there is usually only...
  7. Turbodog384

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

I'm still hitting all of my irons SOOO bad right now thatbi can't form a good opinion. Last fall I hit them great when doing demos. Funny thing is I'm really hitting the driver great eight now. Such a stupid game!
  8. Turbodog384

Destin florida, early may

Just FYI Shalimar Pointe is getting ready to open back up this month. I rode a cart around the course last Fri., and it is really looking great. A season or so of growing and it's really going to be nice again.
  9. Turbodog384

Destin florida, early may

Defuniak is a bit of a drive, but much cheaper than the Destin courses..... If you can't hit the fairways, you will leave this one humbled and frustrated! Pretty tough course. https://www.blackstonegolfcourse.com/
  10. Turbodog384

I'll add that to me, the 230 feels great chipping, punch shots etc. Once I take full swing it's bad right now. That's not the club though
  11. Turbodog384

Unfortunately I have not been able to give them a good trial yet... my iron play is horrible for the last two months. Shanking everything hard right, no matter what iron. I have to be moving/swaying, but I can't seem to stop it. Driver.... busting it down the middle as good as I've ever hit...
  12. Turbodog384

Tour Event 2023 LIV Golf Tulsa

I gotta say, I've really been enjoying watching LIV and the coverage the past few weeks. It just feels fun! I really wish you could buy gear online now. I need me some Range Goats gear!
  13. Turbodog384

Brag about your kids

My oldest daughter graduated yesterday from Florida State with a musical performance degree for the flute. Very proud!
  14. Turbodog384

Lightweight Golf Shoes?

Bought a pair of these a few weeks ago, and really like them. Very lightweight, and love the no laces. https://golfgalaxy.app.link/bTa6d71YBzb
  15. Turbodog384

I have a full set of G425 4-UW. I've been thinking blended set for a few months, but my swing right now is not in a good place. I do love the feel of the i230. The G425 is an incredible iron too. Both very good, and I'm trying to figure things out.
Back