Recent content by tvrepairex

1. tvrepairex

The Yellow Ball

I have been playing yellow exclusively for a few years.I usually play Srixon Z star XV or Snell MTB --X ( older version that I had a couple dozen left. I actually like the Srixon divide in white/yellow.
  2. tvrepairex

Official Rant of the Day

Trade you my sweet gum trees with leaves in the fall and "sticker balls" all winter and part of spring.
  3. tvrepairex

THP Auto Repair Shop

A question for the experts,my wife has a 2012 Honda Civic with apporx. 105k miles.I have been hearing a slight noise( Whining ?) from the front as the car is driven.It has gotten fairly loud so I need it checked.The faster the car, the louder the noise.It sounds like the left front but can't be...
  4. tvrepairex

Pick 2 - Girl Scout Cookies

Tagalongs and Do-si-dos
  5. tvrepairex

If you know.. you know..

I am 72 yrs old and this was a way for us kids to stay busy" back in the day" before video games.
  6. tvrepairex

Do You Know Your Launch Angle?

Which day,which swing?:rolleyes:
  7. tvrepairex

The Conut

In the past,yesss, I would love this.But now,since being told I an TYPE 2 diabetic,I better pass.:cry:
  8. tvrepairex

Am I doing this right or not?

Since I am from the South,the only correct hot dog is with chili,slaw,onions,mustard and ketchup.
  9. tvrepairex

Best zero sugar soft drink

Zero Sugar Dr.Pepper.
  10. tvrepairex

What is your favorite Firearm?

My new EDC is a sig P365X and my new plunking gun is my Canik MeTe SFX. The sig I can carry IWB or depending on the pants,inside pocket with an Alabama holsteer.
  11. tvrepairex

Save 2 - The Rest Die Forever

Pecan and coconut cream.
  12. tvrepairex

Does anyone else name there stuff?

I can't post the names I use for my clubs sometimes.:ROFLMAO:
  13. tvrepairex

Official Rant of the Day

I was told by one of their employees that Spectrum was more interested in the cell phone business now.This after being ignored at their office for an hour while they sold cell phones and plans.
  14. tvrepairex

Washer/Dryer Recommendations?

As someone that had to work on dryers for awhile,this is what I did when it was time to replace my old ones.The new appliances with all the fancy features/electronics are neat,but since most electronics are made in china,they are crap after a couple years.
  15. tvrepairex

PSA - Reset Callaway Password

Reset..
Back