Recent content by TWO2SEVEN

1. TWO2SEVEN

FS: Club Wrenches

I have two new Cobra wrenches and one (used once) Ping wrench. I am not sure what these go for so I'm thinking $10 shipped each obo. Also open to trades for maybe hats, shirts, gloves, or other small items. Thanks for looking!
  2. TWO2SEVEN

FS: Cobra Bio Cell 5/7 wood. New in Plastic

I went a different direction after this had already shipped. I can still return it but I thought I would see if anyone here was interested first. Regular Flex Blue Head Headcover and Wrench included 43.5" Length Adjustable Loft $85 shipped.
  3. TWO2SEVEN

WTB: COBRA Fly-Z 3-4 WOOD 70g Regular Flex MATRIX VLCT SP Stock SHAFT ONLY

Looking for the stock regular flex shaft for a Cobra Fly-Z 3/4 wood. Thanks!
  4. TWO2SEVEN

What's in your bag? (Besides clubs)

Just curious what everyone carries. My bag: - Balls: Nike (RZN Red and Mojo for now) - Tees: Evolution - Glove: Nike - Ball Markers/Divot Tool: Nike - Towel: Puma and a generic microfiber - Marker: Sharpie (Orange) - Pen: Whatever is around - Club Wrench: Ping or Cobra I think that is all.
  5. TWO2SEVEN

Adjustable Woods/Hybrids: How do you set them up?

I am waiting on some Fly-Z woods and Bio Cell hybrids. All of them are adjustable. Is the best practice to go to the range and see where my gaps are and go from there? Thanks everyone!
  6. TWO2SEVEN

Golf with a Game Plan

Has anyone used this book? I feel like my range time is spent somewhat aimlessly, so it seems like this would help. Any feedback is appreciated! :act-up: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/3000443746/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&colid=Y8FXZ3W66BD8&coliid=I26X4IRSLF2ZRY&me=
  7. TWO2SEVEN

Getting fit for my current driver.

I bought a new driver when I first started taking lessons, about six months ago. Out of all of my clubs, I struggle the most with the driver. I hit a 3 wood much better, so I am wondering if perhaps my driver is a bit too long for me. I am only 5'8" and the driver is stock. Is it...
  8. TWO2SEVEN

Iron Set Wedges vs. Stand Alone Wedges

Just curious what the pros/cons and opinions are on using wedges that come as part of an iron set versus buying stand alone wedges.
  9. TWO2SEVEN

Price being the same, do you buy in store or online?

Just curious for those who have the option. I know some people live in areas without many golf stores. For example, I ordered my putter online from one of the big box stores in my area. They had a few in stock, but they were all floor models. I decided it was worth the 3 day wait to get one...
  10. TWO2SEVEN

WTB - Cobra Biocell or Fly-Z 3/4 Fairway

I am in the initial search phase for the club mentioned above. Cobra Bio Cell or Fly-Z Fairway 3/4 Regular flex Right hand Orange preferred A head cover would be great but if you don't have one it's not a huge deal. Looking to gauge prices on these since the new ones have dropped in price...
  11. TWO2SEVEN

WTB Logo Balls

I am looking to put a display shelf together for my office. I'm not really sure which logos I want or don't want. Just let me know what you have. Thanks!
  12. TWO2SEVEN

WTB: Rory St. Bernard and Puma Hat headcovers

Title pretty much sums it up :) Thanks!
  13. TWO2SEVEN

"Lucky" Items

I am learning more and more that golf is a mental game. Does anyone have a lucky item (club, ball, ball marker, etc) that they feel helps them out. For me, I feel like the color orange helps me focus a little more. I have no idea why haha. I often use an orange Nike Mojo ball and put...
  14. TWO2SEVEN

Any value to prototype/limited run clubs?

I found one of these locally http://www.pga.com/golf-equipment/golf-buzz/cobra-releases-rickie-fowler-stamped-limited-edition-tour-trusty-wedge According to the article there were only 1600 made. Is there any value to equipment like this from a collector standpoint? I am thinking about...
  15. TWO2SEVEN

WTT: Nike Covert 2.0 Driver for Cobra Bio Cell Driver (Orange Preferred)

EDIT: Will also sell the Nike to fund buying a Cobra. Thanks! This may be a long shot, but I am looking to trade my Covert 2.0 for the Bio Cell. I bought the Covert new about two months ago. I have hit maybe 100 balls with it, I would rate the condition a 9.5 only due to the normal strike...
Back