Recent content by TWright971

1. TWright971

PGA Tour Payouts For Those Who Stayed

LIV was throwing silly money at people with names to reward them for taking a chance in the new league and potentially getting black listed from other major golf organizations/events. This is somehow rewarding some big names for not doing that while potentially alienating others while ignoring...
  2. TWright971

According to Rory he was never given an offer by LIV so why give him money then?
  3. TWright971

The article also noted that they split 75 million between 36 retired players. This is completely ridiculous I’m not seeing how this does anything but feed into the growing bad feelings with the middle tier players increasing the gap between the haves on tour and the have nots.
  4. TWright971

Mid Atlantic Meet up April

I’m good with whatever tees the group is playing.
  5. TWright971

Genius or Not Cool?

Was this person you? You can be honest. :ROFLMAO: I generally just leave the TV's at a car dealership or other area alone, but if they leave the remote there then have at it. Hopefully others weren't there trying to watch something.
  6. TWright971

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

This is so cool to hear. Love how into this event Bag Boy is and how they just continue to show how much they care about THP and want to hear THPers opinions on their products.
  7. TWright971

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

Man can't wait to see how the new wedges treat you guys around Ballyhack. Should be a really fun place to get to work with them.
  8. TWright971

Nuggets vs Tenders

Boneless wings are definitely just sauced up nuggets.
  9. TWright971

Nuggets vs Tenders

I choose Nuggets. Generally bite sized, easier to dip, better crunch on each bite.
  10. TWright971

Will TGL Happen?

I think as long as Tiger doesn’t have a setback that would keep him from playing in this it will happen. If Tiger has to bow out and the merger happens it could die on the vine.
  11. TWright971

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

@jdtox has only told you one club you will be getting? Figured he might have let more slip by now.
  12. TWright971

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Just received an email from Cobra Golf with a newer marketing approach and gotta say the Cobra Chase More theme really works for me. That has been and continues to be the fun of golf for me, that there is always more to try to get from it.
  13. TWright971

GolfTEC... Wow, The Cost

I am currently going to GolfTec and think it has made a pretty solid difference in golf to begin this season. Definitely more in mid-season form early than other years. I picked up one of their New Year packages which gave me the Swing Eval, 10 lessons and 10 practice sessions to use for the...
  14. TWright971

The New GolfTEC Manhattan

This place looks amazing.
Back