Recent content by TyJohnston

1. TyJohnston

WTB: Taylormade SLDR 10.5* Driver Head

Head Only 10.5 degree loft. Already have a shaft for it that I am going to use. Basically just a feeler to see what's out there. I'm not necessarily looking for a new one as long as it's in great shape. If you have one sitting around shoot me a PM, I'd love to see some pictures of it. Tyler
  2. TyJohnston

Energy Drinks & Shots

Disappointed with this red bull silver edition (lime). Has none of the qualities in the original red bull taste I love. Granted I don't drink energy drinks like ever
  3. TyJohnston

You know you're not making par if...

This happens before the ball even hits the ground today... FYI it was my girlfriends second shot, not my ball :clap:
  4. TyJohnston

Omate TrueSmart 2.0 Smartwatch

Figured I'd share this with you guys http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/omate/omate-truesmart-water-resistant-standalone-smartwa For all you technology junkies out there. Just backed this, seems like a very solid project. Can't wait to get mine, I went for the developer edition with the...
  5. TyJohnston

A little bit of who I am!

Hey all, just realized I never posted in the welcome section so figured I would get right on that. My name is Tyler, Ty for short works just fine as well. I am 25 years old and live right on Lake Erie in OH about a half hour away from Cleveland. I enjoy all sports, my favorite two are soccer...
Back