Recent content by tyler621

1. T

Facial Hair or Clean Shaved?

Full beard and not shaving until I go back to the office. Too much gray in it though
  2. T

Are you Old?

Confirmed - I am old.
  3. T

CONTEST Travis Mathew: The Perfect Polo

Thanks! Entered and could definitely use at least one new shirt.
  4. T

Your favorite Tom Hanks movie!

Hard to pick 1 but mine would be Saving Private Ryan. Honorable mentions for Big, Green Mile and Captain Phillips
  5. T

Plane Mate Community Info Thread

I used it for the first week after I received it and liked the feeling. I really need to pick it up again because I would like to see the results now that I can hit some balls outside again.
  6. T

Unofficial THP Bourbon Trail Bash Spring 2020!

You had me at bourbon. I would love to join. Unfortunately, probably not going to work out this time but definitely interested if I can make the dates work.
  7. T

Which Part of Your Game

No question it is my short game. First thing that goes in my game after if not practicing or playing regularly.
  8. T

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

Sounds like a lot of fun! Might have to try and make that my birthday present to myself.
  9. T

Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Hey everyone. New to Colorado and looking to tee it up when the weather is a little nicer. I am in Colorado Springs but willing to travel.
  10. T

Greetings from Colorado!

Thankfully! I need all the help I can get. Now if the snow would just melt.
  11. T

Greetings from Colorado!

Thanks!
  12. T

Greetings from Colorado!

We are loving it so far except for the 6" of snow we received yesterday. I have been to GOG a few times and it is amazing. The Broadmoor area is very nice too. I have only driven through it but plan to spend more time on the grounds (especially the golf course) when it warms up a little. So much...
  13. T

Greetings from Colorado!

Thank you!
  14. T

Greetings from Colorado!

Hello everyone. I have been lurking on the site for a while now but have never posted. Looking forward to the site and hopefully I can learn a few things along the way. My family recently moved to Colorado Springs from the Phoenix area. This winter thing is definitely new to me and I have a...
Back