Recent content by TYork

1. TYork

Should I Buy Golf Joggers

I actually love golfing in my ABC joggers. hate all you want. However, the next level hipster golfers are all wearing yoga tights.
  2. TYork

JT's game when paired with Tiger.

Thanks for sharing! This confirms it.
  3. TYork

JT's game when paired with Tiger.

Is there a way to find stats on JT's averages when paired with Tiger? I feel like he always plays better, but that could just be my current perception. Does anyone know where to find this kind of stat?
  4. TYork

Golf in Sun Valley Idaho (June 12th-19th)

I'm headed to Sun Valley for a little gettaway and I am planning on bringing my sticks. Any local THP'ers in Sun Valley want to play? Are there any must-play courses in Sun Valley?
  5. TYork

Aussie golfers enter tourney in North Korea as a joke

I would love to tee it up with these 2.
  6. TYork

Utah Thread

What about Riverside Country Club? Wsasnt that during corona?
  7. TYork

Coolest Shot You’ve Witnessed

A buddy of mine bladed a flop shot about 10 feet off the green. It was a bullet. The ball hit the flag (not flag stick, actual flag flapping in the wind) and got wrapped up and the ball dropped straight into the hole. If it didnt hit the flag it wold have gone 150 yards OB ;)
  8. TYork

Headcovers! Let's see them

I was about to ask what kind of rack that is...coffee cup holder?
  9. TYork

Your Quarantine Name!

Salami bull dog
  10. TYork

Utah Thread

Tee time tomorrow 11:28 (Sunday the 22nd) at Riverside. Anybody want to play before the snow comes back next week?
  11. TYork

Utah Thread

Woke up to a 5.7M earthquake. 65* and sunny yesterday and blizzard this morning. You gotta love living in Utah.
  12. TYork

Utah Thread

Hit me up anytime! I’m always down for playing with THPers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. TYork

Utah Thread

I was able to play 9 in-between rain on Sunday....then 9 for lunch today at Riverside in provo. were getting close to golf season gentlemen. lets get some groups together to play soon.
  14. TYork

Bryson Hitting Bombs

wow- how much mass did Bryson put on? A quick google search says he's 6'1'' 205 pounds. He looks bigger to me, maybe those are his old numbers? Also- I find it very interesting that Bryson is bulking to add distance and Phil thinned out and increased distance. Everyone is different.
Back