uitar99's latest activity

• uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread The 60 and over Thread.
    I prefer a nice crisp sound, not followed by "awe shite"
  • uitar99
    uitar99 reacted to Bernoulli's post in the thread The 60 and over Thread with Love Love.
    I got out for my first round of the season on Saturday. A 9 hole round. My thoughts this year are going to be every time I get out to...
  • uitar99
    Got my first nine in, last night. Managed a 47 and no body parts sore or torn. Walked with another walk on. Nice fellow about my age. He...
  • uitar99
    Just turned 71 and still working. Thats exactly why I am still working. Staying active, golfing, playing music with my friends. I still...
  • uitar99
    My wife and I play a lot of munis. In our city and when travelling. The number of times our foursome has been whined at by course...
  • uitar99
    Playing 18 holes usually takes 6 hours out of my day, regardless of the time to play 18 holes. Whether 18 takes 3:58 or 4:11.
  • uitar99
    As well as short game being an easier way to save a few strokes, set up, for me, is another. Too close/ too far from the ball, ball too...
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread Long Hitters - A Question.
    We are not long hitters. When we are matched with folks that can legitimately hit long, we just hit first. Why waste time waiting for...
  • uitar99
    I don't care about what my technique looks like. I just need to have the snow go in the direction I want it moved. It worked. 3 inches...
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread Favorite Drills?.
    My drill is slo motion, no ball, stopping at the quarter I place on the floor. Is my club face still in line. I rather play golf than...
  • uitar99
    Had a week of +15C. Now we are going to enjoy a week of sub 0C and anywhere up to 30 CM's of snow. Feb and March are the big snow...
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread Playing with back pain?.
    I started getting lower back pain after joining a road cycling club. Then adding sitting at a desk in front of a keyboard and commuting...
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread Relief from Divot Rule?.
    Don't disagree. On the munis I play, there is no seed/sand mix available. So I give the fresh pelts a home as I walk along.
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread Relief from Divot Rule?.
    It sure would be nice if folks picked up the pelt and replaced it or learned how a rake works. While waiting for others to putt, I fix...
  • uitar99
    uitar99 replied to the thread #PushCartMafia - Are you in?.
    Other than events or family vacation golf I walk every round. Have a cheap two weheel cart bought for $60 5 years ago. What helps me...
Back