Recent content by ULEWZ

1. ULEWZ

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

So I had a fitting today, and my old clubs were just fine, and nothing was hit further, but my driver, oh what a difference. The Smoke Max I tried was aces. I hit it 2 mph faster, and almost 20 yards longer with rollout (on sim). That is the good news. The bad news is my specific model was not...
  2. ULEWZ

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

And not raked. That is a huge lip, good luck if you hit in there.
  3. ULEWZ

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

So whom will be dominating the conversations? I actually know the answer and It probably won't be JB. :ROFLMAO:
  4. ULEWZ

Are spiked shoes necessary anymore?

Yes they are, no questions asked. In the other same thread, or two or three, I opined on how I slipped in the mud retrieving my wife's ball down an embankment and sprained my ankle. I do not slip with spiked golf shoes and will never go back, never.
  5. ULEWZ

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I am not familiar with this term?
  6. ULEWZ

Who is dressing Jason Day?

Why am I inclined to say, "can't touch this"?
  7. ULEWZ

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Just about the only thing I will signup for this year as this is my favorite event.
  8. ULEWZ

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Georgetown is directly in the path. I got 2 pair of viewing glasses for the wife and I. My son, who lives 13 minutes away, has people staying at his house from all over to view the eclipse.
  9. ULEWZ

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Thought I would try the Kirkland yellow balls, $15 off if you buy two, sets of two (4 dozen total):
  10. ULEWZ

How much does watching football mean to you?

I would give it up for a good cup of coffee.
  11. ULEWZ

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

This golf ball is right up my ally in terms of swing speed. It seems similar to my beloved Tour Divide golf balls, and since I normally get the Tour Divides on sale (buy 2, or 3, get one free), the Volviks will need a sale for me to try them.
  12. ULEWZ

How Does Winter Impact Your Game?

My golf game goes to crap in the winter. After hitting my best ever of a 79, I have only broken 90 once since. The dormant grass and cold weather has taken its toll. My game is just starting to come back, but it has more to do with the warmer weather I think. My driver is in time out, and my 3W...
  13. ULEWZ

Does your course have online tee time booking?

Our online booking is dumb. If you are a single, and there are 4 tee times available (for a given time slot), you can not book. You have to call in, or book 2 or more (can't delete one tee time later either, must delete both tee times).
  14. ULEWZ

Most Difficult/Extreme Conditions You’ve Played In?

Played in 44 degrees today with wind and mist. Shot a 93 and was thrilled. Two blowup holes, otherwise a decent round.
Back