Recent content by unijayhawk

1. unijayhawk

WTB WTB Ping G410 or G430 17 Degree Hybrid (Head only unless shaft is XS)

Looking for the 17 degree listed above, need in extra stiff. Happy to purchase head only if easier Thanks!
  2. unijayhawk

WTB Mizuno JPX EZ 4 Hybrid (2014 version) in stiff

Couldn't find one online. Let me know if you've got one you'd like to get rid of! I've been playing the 3 hybrid for several seasons and want to add the 4. Thanks!
  3. unijayhawk

FS Nike FI Premiere 2 size 9.5

Bought these and found out they run a bit big. Literally took 10 swings in them and changed out of them. Asking 55 shipped Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  4. unijayhawk

WTT Clicgear 3.5 PINK for another Clicgear 3.5 of any other color

I've been scouring craigslist for a while now searching for a great pushcart. I finally came across a deal I couldn't pass up... with one issue. Its pink. I was in the process of setting up the wheels to paint a different color (hence the missing wheel in the picture) when I decided I'd give it...
  5. unijayhawk

FS/FT: Seemore fgp2

I've gamed this putter for a season and a half. It does show a bit of wear, with some scratches along the bottom edge (grounded on concrete) and one very tiny nick on the front. However, none of these are visible from address. Headcover also has some wear from being stuffed into the...
  6. unijayhawk

WTB 56 wedge

Looking to buy a 56 degree wedge, low to mid bounce. Nothing over 10-11 degrees. Preferably a 588 rtx blade or a vokey sm5. Price negotiable, let me know what you have.
  7. unijayhawk

FS Cleveland CG16 tour black pearl irons

Have used these a season and a half. All have the stock grips except for a pure grip on the four iron. The finish is definitely wearing on the irons but that happens with the black pearl finish. They have true temper s300 shafts. Not sure if this is reasonable but I thought that I would start...
  8. unijayhawk

How Long til scratch?

Just out of curiosity- for the few of the golfers out there, those of you who are scratch or close to it, how long have you been playing and how hard have you worked to get there? Also, how did you get there? Did you set a goal, set a practice schedule, etc. I am now in my second michigan...
  9. unijayhawk

Ping adjustment wrenches compatibility

I currently have an anser three wood with the adjustment wrench. I am looking to buy a g25 driver, but it doesn't come with the wrench.Will the wrench for the anser 3w work for the g25 driver?
  10. unijayhawk

Ping Anser 20 degree hybrid

Looking to sell this to get an adams super ls. Great club, just not as good for me as the ls. Crown looks great, absolutely no pop up marks whatsoever. Bottom has a purple paintfill on the 20. Please see pictures for further condition. Has the stiff tfc shaft. Looking for 165 obo Will trade...
  11. unijayhawk

Wtb- mizuno jpx 56 degree

Was looking to buy one of these, thought I'd see if anyone had one first. might be interested in other recent model 56*s thanks
  12. unijayhawk

Adding alignment lines to Seemore FGP2

I love the feel of my fgp2, but I am missing something in alignment. I was thinking of adding two parrallel lines on the rear end where the putter has its thinner end of sorts. Any suggestions as to how to do this? Has anyone else done something similar? I'm thinking it might be easier with the...
  13. unijayhawk

wtb Seemore hat

Looking for a nice seemore golf hat, preferably new but would consider others if if great condition. Maybe 15 bucks or so?
  14. unijayhawk

FS/FT Ping I20 20* hybrid stiff tfc shaft

I have an I20 hybrid in decent shape, has some decent wear on the face and bottom, crown looks nice still. Looking to get this sold tonight, otherwise its going on ebay. Open to reasonable offers, but looking for 75 shipped. Comes with headcover Trade interests- 56 degree wedge or i20 driver
  15. unijayhawk

FS/FT Adams ProA12 20* hybrid stiff matrix ozik Altus

The face on this is pretty experienced, still in good condition though. Everything else is in great condition, crown is also in good condition, some scratches, no pop up marks whatsoever. looking for 48 shipped obo also willing to consider trades, interested in mainly a 56 degree 588 forged...
Back