Recent content by v.man

1. v.man

Pick 2 - Girl Scout Cookies

Tough to choose! I'll go with Samoas and Tagalongs. I usually end up buying Do-Si-Dos also thogh.
  2. v.man

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 THP Fantasy Golf - Sponsored by Tour Edge Exotics

Looking forward to another year of this. Watching golf wouldn't be the same without THP Fantasy Golf.
  3. v.man

Cleveland Halo XL Full-Face Irons Review

Thanks for another thorough and insightful review, Jman. You never disappoint. I've waiting for the new Halo's to drop and these, thanks to you, have me very excited. I'll definitely be demoing these when they get to my local Edwin Watts (which will probably be sometime in May LOL).
  4. v.man

What golf bag are you using right now?

What did I miss? `Did y'all go to Kinderlou last month? I thought there were problems getting the condos. Love that course.
  5. v.man

What golf bag are you using right now?

I've been using a Sun Mountain C-130 for several years. It's getting a little faded and worn. So, I'm thinking Black Friday might be a good time to find a replacement.
  6. v.man

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Picked up a pair of these. Love Skechers casual shoes, but haven't tried their golf shoes. This price can't be beat anywhere else that I have seen. I was surprised they still had most sizes in stock.
  7. v.man

One ball only? Or use a variety?

When I used to play a lot of competitive golf, I played one ball consistently. I still do have my "go to" ball, but I also play several others, mostly Srixon, Bridgestone or Maxfli Tour (my closest store is Dick's LOL).
  8. v.man

Senior Tees - what age

The question of which tees to play can become a little different if you are playing casually vs. competitively. For example, I play with a group consisting of about 30 guys ranging in age from 50 to 80 and beyond. On any given day we'll have between 12 and 20 or so play and it is always...
  9. v.man

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers - Top Secret Product

Great opportunity. Testing is always fun. Email sent.
  10. v.man

THP Fantasy Football Week 5: Sponsored by Edel Golf

What a brutal year this has been so far for my team. A key player has gone down in the first half of 3 our of 5 games--two with season ending injuries (Dobbins and Mike Williams). Now Anthony Richardson is out with a shoulder injury and won't return. Hopefully it doesn't end his season. My...
  11. v.man

THP Fantasy Football Week 4: Sponsored by Edel Golf

Anyone else having problems with NFL Fantasy Game Center today? I can't get it to load. Everything else on the site seems to be working, but not Game Center. Looks like they've cleared it up now.
  12. v.man

ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 THP NFL Pickem Pool - Win Weekly Prizes

I'm still not believing how terribly I was at this last year. (sigh) Maybe I'll do better this year.
  13. v.man

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

The Apex 21's fit my eye very well!
  14. v.man

ANNOUNCEMENT 2023 Fantasy Football Signups: OPEN NOW - Sponsored by Edel Golf

PM sent. add me to the list, pretty please. :)
  15. v.man

ANNOUNCEMENT THP Fantasy Football Will Return in 2023

Football season just wouldn't be the same without THP Fantasy Football! Can't wait.
Back