Recent content by vdubtx

1. vdubtx

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

1. Which irons do you currently play? Currently playing with Cobra MiM Tour irons and have had some success with them when compared to Cobra Speedzones. 2. What stands out in Dynapower Forged that make them seem right for you? High CG and MOI and AI is always really intriguing. 3. What is...
  2. vdubtx

April 8 Solar Eclipse

Blocked out time for a long lunch to watch it. Was mostly cloudy with some openings here and there. At100% totality, clouds opened up and was amazing. had a great view with my custom glasses. Cool shadows cast through the lattice on our patio All landscaping and motion lights come...
  3. vdubtx

EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Always a good time @MarMill (y) Next time will be up in OK. Wish I could have converted atleast one of my several birdie attempts or even my eagle attempt, on the back nine. Needed more birdie juice!!
  4. vdubtx

CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Such a great gesture @Wonger . Team Paradise guys are a different breed. :cool::p Count me in on this one please.
  5. vdubtx

Bowling

Just some so so, under average nights for me here lately: 4 game sets for clarity :cool: 931 high game of 279 849 high game 219 868 book end high games of 246 and 235, middle 2 games were a grind 849 again book end games 239 and 233, middles again a grind - need to figure these out.
  6. vdubtx

Any Toyota/Lexus Die-Hards Here?

Ours has the V6 in it. Solid engine.
  7. vdubtx

Bowling

Another really good week and achieved something I hadn't in a long while in our late league with burned up lanes. I had 40 clean frames on the night!!🔥 237-216-266-247 = 966 10 ten pins for the night. :cool: Never gave up the pocket and made right moves on the later transitions.
  8. vdubtx

Yes, looking forward to seeing the updates too. Thinking it will be getting 4cyl turbo power train. Wife is getting ready to hand down the 2016 Highlander to our daughter and get a new one.
  9. vdubtx

2010 Venza with 240k miles and. 2016 Highlander with 140k miles on it, both very solid and no major problems at all. Just regular routine maintenance. After I finish having fun with my Audi S4, I'll be getting a 4Runner.
  10. vdubtx

Bowling

Oh man, been awhile since I last posted. Hope all is well with all, crazy busy with work and no time for really anything lately. Have been doing pretty well and keeping things somewhat consistent. 4 game series in week order back to December: 946 super consistent on the night...
  11. vdubtx

CONTEST Tour Edge Exotics Wingman Putter Giveaway

Not an entry as center shafted putters are not for my swing style, but just to say an awesome gesture @OldeDude . (y)👊
  12. vdubtx

CONTEST Start the New Year off right!

Amazing gesture @Golfers Anonymous ! Not enough toe hang for my putting style so not an entry. Good luck all!
  13. vdubtx

CONTEST Little Christmas Cheer

Awesome gesture @Pops Love the name...I'm about to become a grandparent and that is what I have chosen to be called... "Pops" :cool: Certainly not Peepaw as some texans do. :ROFLMAO: Would love to try out the Aerojet!!
  14. vdubtx

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 4 – Win a RevCore Golf Bag

Am currently using a Cobra 14 way cart bag. RevCore bag looks really nice and the Dark navy would be my choice.
  15. vdubtx

CONTEST 2023 THP Holiday Cheer Day 5 – Win the Golden Ticket

Cobra is my favorite ever since being honored to be a part of Team Paradise and The Morgan Cup! While I would certainly be honored and blessed to be able to take part in The Morgan Cup again, I think the Golden Ticket would be used for another experience, most likely the Worldwide Golf...
Back