Recent content by veloduffer

1. veloduffer

WTB WTB Tour Edge E 723 head 10.5*.

I let my golf buddy use the E723, so it's not available. That pic was in error - that's the C723 that I'm using. Good luck with the search.
  2. veloduffer

No problem. Let me know how it works out for you. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. veloduffer

How about $225 shipped for head & shaft (and head cover) and $135 shipped for head only? I'm not sure of the pricing so open to offers.
  4. veloduffer

I've got one with a Tensei AV Blue stiff shaft. It's in excellent condition with no skymarks. I would sell with or without the shaft. Thanks.
  5. veloduffer

3 or 5 wood only tee hitters?

I hit a lot of strong 3 woods off the tee, and keep up distance or out drive many folks. Generally use driver for long par 4 or par 5 if there is a chance to get in in two. Henrik Stenson has made a living off his 3W. He doesn’t use a driver that much but of course hits that 3W as long as half...
  6. veloduffer

What are your thoughts on rental clubs?

If I only plan to play once, I rent. Most of our vacations are active and involve other equipment. Last time I used rentals was on a trip in Montana at Glacier Nat Pk. We had hiking gear and camera equipment, but the place we stayed had a golf course. Their rentals were new Apex 19s which were...
  7. veloduffer

Has anyone ever cut down a 3 wood to a 5 wood length?

If you’re topping, I would suggest choking down a bit and slowing down your swing - sounds like a tempo issue. I have that trouble at times if I try to hit a wood off the deck hard. Keeping a smooth swing & tempo is the key to getting back on track. I do find 4W and 5W easier to hit off the...
  8. veloduffer

Sun sleeves - worth it?

I use the ones for biking but when I cycle. The cooling effect really works, I think in part that those sleeves are usually white (lighter than your skin color) and reflect the sun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. veloduffer

For Sale FS New Ogio Fuse 4 stand bag

New Ogio Fuse 4 stand bag -was replacement under warranty for a different Ogio bag. In the meantime, I had purchased a Sun Mtn, so I don’t have a need for this. $110 but local pick up only in Northern NJ. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. veloduffer

FS Footjoy Rain Jacket, Medium

Cleaning out the closet, as this jacket is too big for me. Footjoy Rain jacket, 1/2 zip, Black with red accent color on the inside. It's lined on the inside, so it makes a nice cold weather jacket as well, particularly since the collar can be close to the neck. $45 shipped. Prefer email to...
  11. veloduffer

FS Polo shirts - long sleeve - Medium-Izod Ashworth

Cleaning out the closet with shirts that no longer fit me. All are in excellent condition and would prefer to sell as a package: Two Izod shirts - Blue and Red (like Crimson) One Ashworth - Black Fit is Regular Men's, polyester (moisture wicking). No stains, tears or pilling. If not...
  12. veloduffer

FS Callaway Great Big Bertha driver head, 10.5 Excellent

Excellent condition Great Big Bertha driver head ony in 10.5 loft. Comes with wrench and Callaway GBB head cover. If you have any questions, please let me know. $175 shipped. [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  13. veloduffer

FS Cutter & Buck 1/4 zip pullovers (2x) - Medium - Blue & Orange

Two Cutter & Buck performance pullovers with 1/4 zip. These are lightweight that can be used for Spring/Fall either as an additional layer or primary long sleeve shirt. Size is medium and if regular size (like Under Armour Loose fit). They are a bit big for me, so I don't recall ever wearing...
  14. veloduffer

FS FootJoy 1/2 zip and Ping 1/4 zip Pullovers - Medium/Large

Going through the closet and have some pullovers that are a bit big for me and have not been used. They are Medium but fit closer to Large. Paypal is fine. You can email me at jrzung at hotmail dot com. FootJoy pullover - Red with Black trim; heavy duty, fleece outer and inner soft shell. Pull...
Back