Recent content by vitalesan01

1. V

Swing Analyzer

iPhone app called swing profile. You record it yourself and can put the measurements in, etc. it’s simple and free. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. V

Not So Good Swing Tips

Tbh, it isn’t bad advice. There is a hand rotation through the impact zone. How violent it is, is the main question. Rhythm and timing is so important. I’d have called it a snap instead of a flip. I think there’s a difference. So if some old dude says flip your hands, he may mean the hand...
  3. V

How Do You Practice Short Game?

If I can get away from the family to practice…. … I measure a lot. Hit 5 shots, walk up and check my distance average by range-finding my bag. Pace out roll and flight for pitching and chipping. Look at angle of attack for sand shots of various lies. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. V

Help with not ‘attacking’ the ball

Everyone should reread 5 lessons every season. Even as an audiobook the description of the swing is really sound. I listen and look at the pdf images, and it’s amazing how you have so many a-ha moments even if you’ve read it 50 times previously. For me, it’s the right elbow into the body with...
  5. V

Which Aim Are You?

What sorts of tests do they do to fit you for aim lines? Is it a test you can do at home on carpet or something? Is it a questionnaire based on eyes and consistent misses? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back