Recent content by VPSax

1. VPSax

CONTEST Win a Trip to The Project X Experience with Mizuno Golf

I'm in. Thanks! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  2. VPSax

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Driving range membership for me and my son. Great short game area at the facility, as well! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  3. VPSax

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played a Pro-V1x yesterday. Not sure from what year...regardless, the ball stayed in play, had the spin I'm looking for, and lasted the whole round despite kissing a few trees. Great ball. Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  4. VPSax

What did you shoot today?

82 yesterday. 41-41, with 3 birdies...including the 18th. Was a nice way to finish. Throw in a few double bogeys on a course we've never played. Was a nice day of golf with my son! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  5. VPSax

Signup Now: The 2021 Titleist Experience

That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  6. VPSax

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Went to the ZStar XV from the regular ZStar this weekend. Definitely enjoyed the increased spin around the green. Felt great off the face on all shots. I also put a Vice Pro into play for a couple of holes. Not as hard as the XV. I like the Vice and may explore these balls further. Sent from...
  7. VPSax

Signup Now: The 2021 Titleist Experience

Entered. Thanks and good luck to all! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  8. VPSax

Looking For Tester: Voice Caddie SL2 Hybrid Laser with GPS

1. Do you use a laser rangefinder now? I do. My old one was stolen and I just grabbed a used one to replace it. 2. If so, Which Model? If not, why not? Old - Bushnell V2 "New" - Callaway 250 Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  9. VPSax

The 2021 Ben Hogan Experience at True Blue and Caledonia

Sweet! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  10. VPSax

Looking For Testers: Edel SMS Wedges

1. What wedges are you using right now? Cleveland CBX2 - 50, 54, 58 2. Watch the video below and tell us your favorite feature of the Edel SMS wedges. The adjustability is like nothing I've ever seen. Love that I can micro-adjust the weighting to dial in accuracy! 3. What is your favorite loft...
  11. VPSax

ANNOUNCEMENT The First Dream Foursomes Winner

Congratulations! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  12. VPSax

The best shot of the round

Par 3, 113 yards. Gap wedge. Missed it by just a hair! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  13. VPSax

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Have Nippon Headed Your Way

Congratulations! Looking forward to following. Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  14. VPSax

The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Team Vosh for the win. Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
  15. VPSax

CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG! Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Back