Recent content by wadesworld

1. wadesworld

Most expensive round of golf

Pebble Beach. $525 + $100 for caddie + tip. Oh yeah, and a $1,200 room in the lodge for a guaranteed tee time. Never dreamed I'd spend that much money for a round of golf. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
  2. wadesworld

The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Hopefully with Hynes demanding more defense of the middle, both Rinne and Saros are going to start to see their stats return to something respectable.
  3. wadesworld

EXPERIENCE The Mizuno Experience

As a Mizuno player for the last few years, I'm really looking forward to entering this one!
  4. wadesworld

Neil Peart RIP

It's incredible how such a thing leaves such an empty feeling. Rush has been part of my life since I was probably 10 years old. Very few days have gone by where I haven't listened to their music. My xbox gamertag is wadesworld2112. I think there were other drummers who were better technical...
  5. wadesworld

I think largely just that he was stuck in his ways, the team wasn't progressing and therefore they thought he had to be part of the problem. One rumor I've heard is interim coach until the end fo the year and then hire Phil Housley next year.
  6. wadesworld

Rumor is that Lavy was told to fire Kevin McCarthy last year and he refused. This year that choice came back to bite him. I liked Lavy, but we've got too much talent to be where we are. I'm not saying we should be cup contenders, but we should be solidly in a playoff spot. As for who we...
  7. wadesworld

2019-2020 College Football Thread

They definitely were the best team on the field. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. wadesworld

If Die Hard is a Christmas movie...

Die Hard has a Christmas book. Therefore, it is a Christmas movie:
  9. wadesworld

What.A.Game! I wasn't even going to be mad if we lost. Auburn played their hearts out. That said, I was going to lose my mind at Gus for running it up the middle twice on that last series. A 45-yard punt return and a last-second TD for bama to win was sure to be the result. Thank goodness...
  10. wadesworld

Saban apparently doesn't understand that the game is not blown dead when the clock expires. Argues it takes 3 seconds to clock it, so there's no way you should be able to snap and kick it in a second.
  11. wadesworld

How Does This Even Happen?

Had to be an attempted Happy Gilmore with the top of the club.
  12. wadesworld

One Ball Rule

Again, it's NOT a rule. Change your ball as much as you want. However, in a tournament, the tournament organizers may implement it as a condition of competition.
  13. wadesworld

OGputtnfool's 2019-2020 offseason swing rebuild

I'm sure there's a few things a pro can find to fix about your swing. However, I think your standards may be a bit excessive. With the exception of the pull-hook, those were some really good swings. I saw a lot of consistency. You're not going to hit everything perfect. How many times have...
  14. wadesworld

Chipping Problems

This may open your eyes to some fundamentals which may be missing from your chipping game:
  15. wadesworld

Par 5 play

Depends on your skill level and how well you're swinging that day. While it's true that getting closer to the green usually leads to better scores, you have to take into account the margin of error with a 3-wood. A poorly hit 3-wood can go WAY offline, putting you OB or in deep trouble. A...

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in