Recent content by wam78

1. wam78

For Sale Callaway ‘18 X Forged 24* UT

Shipping USPS unless buyers wants otherwise. One item for sale today. Callaway ‘18 X Forged 24* UT $145 OBRO Accra iCWT 105x shaft Lamkin sonar grip with plenty of life left Minimal use. Has a little bag chatter but it’s in great shape for it’s age.
  2. wam78

For Sale Ping G425 5 Wood

One item for sale/trade today. Will ship USPS unless buyer wants otherwise. Trade bait: tsi2 or tsi3 15* fairway in stiff, kbs $ taper 130 4 or 5-pw, Evnroll er7b 34” Ping G425 5 Wood $old Alta slate cb 65s with arccos 2 rounds / 2 range sessions Not looking to separate head & shaft Comes...
  3. wam78

Cobra KING Tour Irons with MIM Technology

This is the one iron set I keep thinking about. Really enjoying my Wilson staff cb’s, but I can use a little more forgiveness. When I tested the MIM irons, they took me by surprise how consistent they were. Also, the profile of this iron at address is hands down the best in its category...
  4. wam78

Wilson Staff Model CB Irons

You might be looking at the end of May or possibly June with Wilson if you ordered direct. So many companies are back ordered due to parts, especially certain shafts.
  5. wam78

Yeah, the tungsten in the toe makes a pretty big difference in stability. I never found it to alter the club through impact though. If anything, they are way more forgiving than they should be with such a compact shape. They felt good when I tested them. For my first round with them using a...
  6. wam78

After my round yesterday, I can say these are in the bag for the season. They are so soft on center strikes with a strong ball flight. The feel reminds of my old apex pro double dots. Easy to flight and work the ball. They just feel so damn good! Still need to dial in my distance gaps, but...
  7. wam78

ACCRA I Series Steel Shafts

Accra did an awesome job with this shaft. They kept their signature smooth feel in a shaft that plays so stable. It has no business feeling as smooth as it does for how it plays.
  8. wam78

Curious to hear more feedback. Getting out to play later this afternoon. These guys are in competition with my beloved bridgestones to see who gets the bag this season. I’ve been incredibly impressed so far. What I love about these staff model cb’s is the transition from hosel to leading...
  9. wam78

Yeah, I had them checked when they were built. All set to Wilson standards. 7i came in at 34*.
  10. wam78

Was only able to get them to the range 1 time. Hoping to play either tomorrow or Monday am. Have to say, from 1 range session they are impressive. Super smooth through the turf, feel very solid and surprisingly forgiving for their size. My miss is thin and they handle it very well. Very...
  11. wam78

Here are a few pics after I had them built last week.
  12. wam78

Here is 1 more pic of the 8i head. Looks like almost zero offset. Dropped them off today to get built up right by my local shop. Waiting on some bb&f ferrules to arrive.
  13. wam78

Just because...
  14. wam78

I just picked up a set of barely used heads. Excited to get them built and give them a test run for the bag this season. I came away very impressed when I tested them a couple of weeks ago. Surprisingly forgiving for such a compact shape. Also, I highly encourage people to hit the D7 forged...
  15. wam78

They should not be overlooked when it comes to testing irons. Very solid feel and compact look at address. Powerful flight as well. Especially for having traditional lofts.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in