Recent content by WannaBeBetter65

1. W

For Sale Clubs for sale

150 plus exact shipping for the driver
  2. W

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Snell Mtb-X Loved it. Played long, straight and consistent off driver and fairways with good feel and spin off my irons; easy to hold postage stamp greens when I played them properly. Fun to play. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. W

More wedges

I play PTX Pros with the 46 PW and play Equalizers with 50 degree approach, 54 degree sand and 60 degree lob (if you wish to name them) and I find this combination of lofts very good for me. I use them all anywhere on the course and define the selection more from a lie, distance and course...
  4. W

Played the Titelist VG3 and Titelist GranZ (Japanese market balls) that I got cheap in mint condition from Lost Golf Balls. Both played well; VG3 plays consistently long and straight off the driver and GranZ has a very nice feel off the irons. Good durability and they have the pearl-escent...
  5. W

Titelist GranZ (Japanese market ball) bought new on a sale from Lost Golf Balls. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. W

Ben Hogan Equalizer Wedges

Not a thing to say "sorry" about, sir. We all read and digest the information we choose from the outlets we choose for whatever reasons; so it is. I'm happy to glean whatever's out there from wherever I can find it and I'm glad to have gotten a "peek" at what's coming and look forward to more...
  7. W

Ben Hogan Equalizer Wedges

JB: have you read the MGS write up on them? Great story; love the look of the "Texas Grind". I currently play a set of Equalizers (50, 54 and 60) and love them!!! Love the idea of tinkering with a 58 in the Texas Grind. [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. W

Ben Hogan PTx Pro Forged Irons

Where in MN are you at, djt? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. W

shaft recommendations

Graphite or steel? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. W

Tiger Woods in Car Crash

Go a few years back to another rather notable pro golfer injured in a severe MVC; he returned to the game so might Mr. Woods. Time will tell. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. W

I agree with the boys, Blugold...they simply do not disappoint!!! Equalizer wedges round out a package that leaves me grinning from ear to ear after every trip to the range, every round and every chance to show them off [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. W

Are you open minded to smaller companies?

Proudly carrying a full bag of old/new mix of "boutique brand" clubs: all Ben Hogan new: GS53 and GS 53 Max drivers and fairways, PTX Pro 4-P irons, Equalizer 50, 54 and 60 degree wedges and old: rebuilt CFT 1 and 2 hybrids and Hogan Sure In semi-mallet putter and the blue/red Hogan stand bag...
  13. W

Which 2021 Driver for You? Why?

GS53 Max Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. W

Love your take on the PTX Pros, Popeye and I agree wholeheartedly!!! They are club that really reward !!! Yes, you do have to work hard and swing well but the very best part of the improvement that comes with playing them is the accuracy and predictability. When I chose mine last season, it was...
  15. W

How to save a grip?

And it's worth every penny!!! Works like a million bucks!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back