Recent content by WardF

1. WardF

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Looking back, I was definitely more scared Sunday on that tee with no Fupresti to bail me out!
  2. WardF

Toughest Tee Shot For Amateurs? The 2014 Morgan Cup Opening Tee Shots

Yep I went over the waste area right (trees), but my partner saved us--David carried the trouble left and 200 in but we still laid up due to the protected front green. I got scared when I birdied that first hole and Howzat put it in right not top of mine for bird.
  3. WardF

FS: Cleveland Smart Sole Chipper

I am selling a Cleveland Smart sole Chipper. This is the 42* chipper with the smart sole. Excellent condition, I tried it out a couple of times, but it was barely used. Regular Wedge Flex shaft and grip that come standard. $65 Shipped.
  4. WardF

What are you building? (Club style)

Helped install baldguys Rip tour shafts today, love getting to use the garage shop toys!
  5. WardF

FS Cleveland SS putters 2 models Center Shaft and Heal Shaft RH

EDIT 1 putters for sale in lightly used condition. Cleveland SS putters RH. Note currently at 34 Inches 360 gram 3* loft 70* lie. I could extend or cut if needed on length. Center shaft Style--slight signs of use--cover has a worn spot in pic. $ 80 Shipped [SPOILER] Paypal US only
  6. WardF

WTB or WTF 2013 Albatross Club THP hat

If you happen to have the 2013 Albatross club hat in good condition and don't use it, I would love to take it off your hands for a fair price. It is my favorite hat, but I am wearing mine out. Would even trade challenge coin for it as one option.
  7. WardF

OUCH! Done that! One of the things I keep handy in addition to some old grilling gloves I use is a bucket of water. Helps to cool off the head or shaft tips so I don't accidently grab it a little later to find it still hot!
  8. WardF

hey Cookie, I have 3 options on heat, the heat gun, small propane, MAP gas high heat. With a steel shaft its fast high heat, large glove twist it off. And the smaller propane is usually for graphite done carefully moving it around quickly and pulling with hydraulic puller. Really only use the...
  9. WardF

The i25's got the Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 in them yesterday and I played with them today. I am thinking this is a good fit so far. I also got a Kuro Kage type 70x Proto TiNi shaft for the driver and installed the tip for the i25 driver. Took it out cold to play with and really needed to dial...
  10. WardF

FS: 2014 Adams Pro 20 Hybrid Aldila ATX 75h 2.9 X RH

Up for Sale 2014 Adams Pro 20 Hybrid Aldila ATX 75h 2.9 X-stiff RH New Golf Pride 2g wrap grip. 85$ shipped Paypal only.
  11. WardF

FS: Cleveland 588 CB irons Steel Stiff RH 3-pw -- tested by BIG TIME NATE!

Selling a set of used irons for a great deal. These irons are the Forged 588 CB irons that I picked up used a couple of months ago to try out. They are well used (as pics show) and thus the great price. They have DG s300 shafts and standard length --I think Lie is all standard too, but as I...
  12. WardF

Well I did put the C-taper S+ back into my i20 irons. This time I soft stepped them twice according to a shaft flex guide that brings the flex really close to stiff but with the weight of the S+. the S+ standard was a little stout for me and I did not want to buy a whole new iron set. The...
  13. WardF

HELP Pick A pro for tomorrow's tournament--choosing a pro partner--Tomorrow's play.

My club is having an event tomorrow in which we will all play an Early shotgun start in the morning. The tie in to the PGA tour is that before the tee off in the morning we have to pick a pro who is still in the Byron Nelson. After the round completes they are taking busload to the Byron...
  14. WardF

Care package from Arizona, The i25s are here!

Got a care package from Arizona last night. Some beautiful new Ping Irons inside. Went with 4-UW With KBS tour V shafts in Stiff Yellow dot, +1/2 inch. Will be in play this weekend! Spent some time hitting them into my Net Return net. So far, there is not a major feel difference from...
  15. WardF

FT Cleveland Smart Square CB putter--to trade for regular SS 35" (Right Handed)

Interested in trading a Cleveland Smart Square CB putter 39" Loft 3* Lie 72* Head Weight 400g Right Handed (standard brand Cleveland sells with original grip etc) Really want to try this same putter in 35" with either regular heal or center shafted. Could sell outright to buy one of the...
Back