Recent content by Weezy

1. Weezy

WTB Irons

Hey everyone! I have been talking with a couple of people on a new set of irons, and I just havent figured out what I am wanting. I have a set of Titlest 775CB's... and they are in need of retirement! Do any of you guys have a set of irons they would like to sell, something like a set of Burner...
  2. Weezy

Somewhat new again

Hey guys! The last year or so has been a world wind it seems. I got a new position at, got into another school, and got engaged! Golf was somewhatput on the back burner for a while, but my fiance i new at golf and loves it, so it's a win-win for me! I guess you get so busy in life, that some...
  3. Weezy

Horse Race Golf

Has anyone ever played in a horse race golf tournament? I played in one at a local course this past Friday and won. It was a ton of fun and VERY competitive! If you guys and gals have never had a chance to play in one and there is ever one in your area, try it out! We had a great time! Here...
  4. Weezy

My venture in Politics!

Well everyone, I know this is the random thread area, so I thought I would share an experience of a lifetime that I have had! I have always been a big fan of government, politics, and history all of my life! I always had a dream of running for a public office while I was sick and in school, so...
  5. Weezy

How to prevent further crown damage?

Hey everyone! I had a quick question that I knew some of you guys may be able to answer for me! I have a Adams Redline 460 driver that has some chips on the composite crown and a pretty nice quarter sized dent on the heel of the sole due to a little mishap by my 3 year old nephew haha! He was...
  6. Weezy

How to help my lady get into golf?

Good afternoon everyone! I wasn't sure where to post this, so I figured this would be the best spot! My girlfriend is wanting to get into golf so bad! She loves going and watching me and a couple of my buddies play, but she wants to get involved to. I let her hit a few balls and she can get...
  7. Weezy

Best Oklahoma-North Texas courses

What are some of the best courses that you guys and gals have played in Oklahoma or north Texas? I plan on playing the Tour 18 in the Dallas area later on this summer, and possibly Karsten Creek in Stillwater OK. Is there any specific tracks that are unique or have played that are nice courses...
  8. Weezy

Best place to get fit?

I have been fit with most of my current clubs, (exluding my putter), but I am looking to purchase some new sticks. I live in southern Oklahoma, and we don't have much in the way of golf stores in our area. The closest place to get fit for new clubs would be Oklahoma city, which has a few to...
  9. Weezy

Clothing for "short" people?

This is probably a question that has already been answered, but I can't seem to find an answer! I'm looking for golf clothing that is made for the short golfers out there. I'm around 5'8" and weigh are 145 pounds, and just can't seem to find golf shirts that really fit good! Either they are very...
  10. Weezy

WTB or trade Seemore

Hello everyone! I tried a friend of mine's SeeMore the other day at our local club and I loved it! I am looking for anyone who has one they would like to get rid of or trade for. I have brand new Cleveland #2 Heel-Shafted putter that has never been used outside of my home. If anyone has or knows...
  11. Weezy

Hello All!

Hey everyone! It's great to be here! I have read, and stalked the forums for a while now, so I thought I had better just sign up! Take care, and have a blessed evening!
  12. Weezy

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I have been reading and keeping up with the boards for months now, and I finally decided I had to become a member! It is wonderful!
Back