Recent content by wenpinow

1. W

FS: Taylormade SLDR irons (6-PW) with upgraded Aerotech i70 stiff shafts

For sale is a nice set of 2014 TaylorMade SLDR irons 6-PW with Aerotech i70 stiff flex shafts. They are right handed and 1/2" over length. Golf Pride 2G Black standard grips. Very nice (8/10) condition. PW by far shows the most face wear. Lots of distance but staying with my Mizunos. Asking $395...
  2. W

FS: Adidas golf wear

For sale are a few items that have been sitting around in the closet. Prices includes paypal and free conus shipping 1) Adidas Fancy Tech shorts (blue) - men's size 32" waist - brand new with tags - retails $65, asking $35 2) Adidas long sleeved pullover (light blue) - men's size Medium -...
  3. W

GolfToolShop.com

Just a warning to board members here of a negative experience I've had with this online company. Purchased and paid for an ipad tripod stand for $22.99 from this retailer on Jul 3rd and item is still nowhere to be found. Multiple emails to David Dudas (chris@golftoolshop.com), the receipent of...
  4. W

Hey McIlory...

Don't forget the fans! Just finished watching the British Open coverage and saw young McIIory brazenly walk past 2 young lads (7-10 year olds) asking for autograph after his round. Maybe you have been hanging around Tiger too much. Maybe my expectations of you are too unrealistic.... How much...
  5. W

FS: Aerotech shafts

For sale are a few sets of Aerotech shafts. One time pulls. Prices are firm. No trades please. Prices includes paypal fees and shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking. 1) Aerotech Steelfiber i20 regular flex. 0.370 diameter. 6 shafts in total. 37.25" longest. 34.75" shortest. Asking $95 2)...
  6. W

FS Mizuno MP 57 R300 Flex (4- PW)

Spring cleaning time. For sale is a lightly used set of Mizuno MP57. 4-PW. Some slight wear marks on shorter irons (normal for forged irons) but all have plenty of grooves left. Asking $150. Buyer pays for insured shipping.
  7. W

FS: Matrix Ozik HD 7M3 Black Tie Stiff Flex (with Taylormade adapter)

Just a tad too much for me to handle. This shaft is in very good condition. 0.355" tipped with Taylormade R11 tip (will fit RBZ1, R11 and all previous models). 43 5/8" length (includes adapter) and will play about 45" when installed. Asking $100 shipped anywhere CONUS.
  8. W

FS: Diamana Kai'li 80 x5ct Stiff Flex (Taylormade R9 adapter) - $150

For sale is a Made in Japan Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Kai'li off a tour van (this is not the made for Titleist driver shaft!). Fitted with a Taylormade R9 adapter. Will work with R9/R11/R11s/RBZ1 heads. Measures 45 inches tip to butt. Comes with a red Golf Pride MultiCompound grip. Retails for...
  9. W

Get in the HOLE!

Guys. Seriously? Just watching the US Open and is it me or does this type of boorish behaviour annoy the heck out of you too? The guy just tees off 600 yards from the hole, and there is always a loud mouth that will proceed to yell at the top of their lungs for the ball to "Get in the Hole"...
  10. W

What would you do in my shoes?

Played around last week as a single. Got paired up with another single and a twosome. Long story short, none of my playing partners took the time to fix their ball marks when they reached the putting green. Ended feeling like a caddie as I made the extra effort to repair all the damage that they...
  11. W

FS: 0.355 Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff Shafts (4-PW) - $210 (shipping included)

For sale is an used set of Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff Shafts. 0.355 taper tips. One time pulls from my Mizuno MX200. Overall condition is 8/10 (normal bag wear). 4 iron measures 37.25" while PW is 34.25". Asking $210 via Paypal and includes shipping anywhere CONUS. Thanks for looking...
  12. W

FS: Proforce RV2 Gold graphite shafts for 0.370 irons - $145

For sale are 7 UST Proforce Rv2 95 Gold Stiff Flex .370" Tip Graphite Tour Iron Shafts. 5 of the 7 are new, uncut and unmounted. 2 of the 7 (8 and 6 iron shafts) have been butt trimmed, mounted and professionally pulled. These are not your grandfather's graphite shafts. They have one of the...
  13. W

Marketing hype... when will we learn?

[/URL][/IMG] * obtained from www.clubshack.com Browsing through some club building sites and I came across the attached loft chart. Further research came with the following comparisons... 6 iron loft PW loft Callaway XHot 26...
  14. W

FS: MRH 10.5 degree Titleist 910 D2 Driver + Headcover (no tools)

For sale is a MRH Titleist 910 D2 Driver with headcover. 10.5 degree. Good condition (8/10). Custom Proforce V2 Stiff shaft. Sacrifice for $185+shipping. Payment via PayPal Gift (add 3% for regular PayPal). Shipment to verified addresses only. Thanks for looking!
  15. W

Adidas Powerband 3.0

This must be my 4th pair of Adidas (360, Powerband, 360 Tours) which have met a similar demise. Typically get about 30-40 rounds with them (don't use them at the range) before the material starts wearing down and they start to leak (not a great thing here in the pacific NW). Usually buy them...
Back