Recent content by WessCook

1. WessCook

Asiana Airline 777 crashes at SFO

A plane just crash landed at San Francisco International with around 220 souls onboard. My wifes mom and stepdad were on the runway getting ready to takeoff for Cabo when this happened. Said it was terrible to see. Needless to say the whole airport is on lockdown and the smoke from the flames...
  2. WessCook

FS: Cleveland Classic & TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 tp

Cleveland Classic 290 head only with head cover. 9* head in great condition. $100 PayPal'd and shipped. TaylorMade Superfast 2.0 tp 8.5* head only. Used condition with some little chips. SOLD
  3. WessCook

Miyazaki JDL Shaft Review Thread

Here is the new JDL driver shaft from Miyazaki. It will be there shaft offering for Cleveland Golf in 2013. The shaft pictured below is the JDL 6s. I believe this shaft is the first from Miyazaki to have wrapped graphics. Based on looks alone I'm giving this shaft an 8.5 out of 10 as it is very...
  4. WessCook

Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

Just received a NEW little something something from Miyazaki. More to come.....hehe
  5. WessCook

Free/ Quiz

(I know this thread needs pics, but its a mystery) I want to give away a mystery putter today. So the first person to PM me the answer to these questions gets it. As the nation's oldest maritime agency, The United States Coast Guard was formed by combining these ___#___ federal agencies...
  6. WessCook

The Official Banter Away Thread

Well I spent the last couple hours making these, but my breakfast for the next couple weeks are going to be great! 2 dozen homemade breakfast sandwiches!
  7. WessCook

Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

Went on Tuesday and played again at The Chardonnay Club in Napa. The conditions were cold and soggy around 58* at 1 in the afternoon. There was about a 5mph breeze and absolutely no roll out which made the course a little bit longer for me. Once again I didn't get a warm up session in before I...
  8. WessCook

FS: Bridgestone J40 irons and wedges

Bridgestone J40 DPC's 4-PW with PX 6.0 std. everything Bridgestone J40 wedges 50, 54, 58 with DG Spinners (50 was bent from a 52) I would prefer to sell this off as a package deal. The only real blemishes are some bag chatter. I really love these clubs, but I fell back in love with my Mizuno...
  9. WessCook

WTB: Cleveland Classic 290 9*

Lock this up please.
  10. WessCook

WTB: Lefty SeeMore mallet

Looking for a lefty SeeMore for my wife's step dad. I let him roll one of my right handed extras and he really digs the concept. So we're looking for a left handed mallet. Let me know what you got. Thanks!
  11. WessCook

The Official Rant of the Day

My rant............. This since 1am and its now a quarter after 2.
  12. WessCook

Scotland recommendations

In a couple of weeks my job is sending me too some training in Germany at the MTU plant. At the tail end of the training course I plan on taking some leave and traveling around a bit with one of the other guys I work with.We're both golfers, I of course am a little more obsessed then he is and...
  13. WessCook

FS/ FT: Srixon Z-Star Forged irons 4-PW

Traded them away. Thanks
  14. WessCook

Golfing in South Carolina

Good evening all!! So I'm in the middle of an underway patrol and will be pulling into Charleston, SC sometime next week. I will hopefully have either Saturday or Sunday off. That being said, I'm looking to play some golf with some fellow THPer's. I had a ton of fun with the Pacific Northwest...
Back