Recent content by wgist87

1. wgist87

FS: Miura CB202 3 and 4 Iron

Little bump action, price is lower too! Testing the waters here.. For sale is my 3 and 4 Iron Miura CB202. They have KBS Tour FST shafts in them, MCC midsize grips and are in fantastic shape! I honestly want to keep them but my Miura Hybrid is just more consistent than both combined, the...
  2. wgist87

Opinions on Shafts

Help pls. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  3. wgist87

FS: SeeMore Pure Center shafted blade

After rolling the new Cero around I think it will find a stay in the bag, looking to see this putter go to a good home. I play about as well with this as I do the Cero, just the Cero has a bit more forgiveness. It is face balanced. Stock lie, loft and length 35". Has the stock SeeMore pistolero...
  4. wgist87

FS: Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°

Selling my cherished 56° PM grind. Loved this club and still do, but the new RTX3s i have are in thr bag for good. Would like to see this go to a new home. It is in great shape, has white paintfill and only has small scuffs on face from play. Not even a full season on the club. Would love to...
  5. wgist87

Wgist87 - WITB

Figured id fire this up, changes are being made soon so I might as well start a thread. Started off with some basement beaters and sold those finally after 4 years of struggling every round and got some Mizuno JPX EZ. Then I bought a Miura Hybrid 3, 20* with a grafalloy shaft, fell in love...
  6. wgist87

FS: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 5-GW

Bought some new irons and need to sell these. They are stock length, lie, and loft and include 5-GW. I would say they are an 8-10 on the condition. They have light scratches on the face, minimal small dings on the sole and slight color wear on the face and sole as well. They are paintfilled by...
  7. wgist87

Jeeps and all things offroad!

Ive done searching an cannot find a Jeepers thread on here thats relevant. Well ill be the first and say hello! Jeep jeep! This is my 3rd and newest Wrangler.
  8. wgist87

My inconsistent swing and high loft.

So I think ive pinpointed the issue I am having with my swing, but I would like some feedback from everyone to see if there is also more I am missing here. Im 25 handicap, and based on two club trackers I have a straight swing path about 80% of the time. I am dealing with high lofts and some...
  9. wgist87

Decorative backings...

Ive got a set of Mizuno JPX EZ, love them, but i think the back is cheesy. Removed the one from the 5i and its just adhesived on. Just tinkering on this cold saturday and being a bit of a metal hobbyist in my spare time im wanting to do swirl machining and stamping in the cavity. Question is...
  10. wgist87

Looking at a new wedge purchase.

Curious as to what people are gaming in their 56* and 60* wedges. Wondering about the edel offerings as well as Miura and Scratch if anyone has those on the daily rotation. Open to all other brands as well, budget isnt set so fire away. [emoji51] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
  11. wgist87

New from Indy

Hows it going guys, average golfer here with high asperations. I breathe and sleep golf, so i figured it was time to get back into forums. (Jeep, guns, beer) are past forums ive been apart of. Well, ill figure this all out. The names Wes by the way. Any chance on letting me know how to fill...
Back