Recent content by widesol2003

1. W

FS - 2021 LH P770 heads

Set of P770 heads 5 to pw left handed 800$
  2. W

WTB i210 irons left-handed (buy or trade)

I'm looking for set of i210 5 to Aw left handed Full set or heads only
  3. W

Project X io feedback ?

Any reviews on these ? How do they play compared to LZ and modus Currently playing LZ 6.0. I want something a little lighter maybe little softer but can handle aggressive transition Debating between modus 120 and X IO Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  4. W

Hybrids - What is the lowest loft you carry?

3 hybrid that I will turn down to 2 depending on the course I play Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  5. W

Your golf ball of choice for the upcoming season and why?

Got 5 dozen Srixon XV....deals always to good to pass up and ball performs Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  6. W

TaylorMade Releases P7MB, P7MC and P770 Irons

Anyone know head weight of these p770 vs others mentioned below ? I've been playing LZ 6.0 past few years in C300 forged, i200 and forged tec black For some reason these irons seems super heavy 7iron up and cannot make any contact at all they are fine in my milled grind wedges Just wondering...
  7. W

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

Sti2 are just to chunky at address and more SGI clubs not clubs i would switch from p770/apex pro Same with wedges putters and drivers all great product but limited left handed. My bag would be full maltby Golfworks is 10min from my house so I can see and test everything Sent from my SM-G975W...
  8. W

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

If i would be right handed i would be playing the TS1 no question Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  9. W

Are shafts more important than heads when getting fitted

Shaft are bigger part then I thought a few months ago...went for a fitting and could not flush or hit any shot with the LZ 5.5. Switch to lz 6.0 or modus 120 and I was flushing everything. Weight is a big factor for myself. Anything under 115g I will struggle even though I cant feel it and I'm...
  10. W

What Part of Your Game MUST be on for You to Score?

Most times would be my wedges....but this year if I can't keep a drive in the fairway everything is useless Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  11. W

Best looking clubs

Whoa...makes me want to cancel my p770 order if I was not left handed Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  12. W

Your last 10 years in irons?

Spalding first set RSI2 I200 Forged tec black C300 forged 2020 p770 Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  13. W

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got a new 3hybrid Rogue X I didn't need it but at 40$ (canadian) thought i should maybe grab it Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  14. W

Kbs tour 105

Thanks...ya they play 1 degree flatter then my old pings. Would 1 degree make that much of a change? I have no access to monitors right now with covid they are all closed Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk
  15. W

Kbs tour 105

I just got some new C300 forged at a VERY cheap price. I'm liking the tour 105S (115g .370 tip) I'm a medium swing speed with a short aggressive backswing 7 iron 150yrs The issue is anything over 7iron everything is leaking left, i'm left handed player. I think the longer irons get a little...
Back