Recent content by will

1. will

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

:ROFLMAO: I’m looking forward to the preorder.
  2. will

UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

I have an Odyssey Eleven that I wanted to try it in. I seriously considered getting it for the Nova 40, but decided to leave that one as is. For now. The odyssey is a double bend, so I got the retrofit shaft. Trying to decide on a grip now and then get it installed. Glad to hear yours is doing...
  3. will

Look what showed up today! Can’t wait to get this installed!
  4. will

I believe this is correct. Just rolls off the tongue.
  5. will

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Mitsubishi Experience

Congrats fellas! @G8rJimbo @SVonhof @Jtubb17 @Sox_Fan
  6. will

Can't wait to follow this one! Who will win the match? I think it's going to be close, but with 9 pops, I think Amiish Cheedar has the edge here. What is your current driver? Cobra Aerojet Max What shaft is in your current driver? Mitsubishi Kai'li Blue 60 Stiff What is your favorite UST...
  7. will

2024 Srixon Q Star Tour and Q Star Tour Divide Review

I found them at Golf Galaxy awhile back, but when I looked in Edwin Watts over the weekend, they didn't have any. None of our local pro shops have them. Good chance it'll be my gamer this year. Fantastic ball for the price.
  8. will

What coffee are you drinking?

I've gone through a couple of those big containers. I like their original blend, but man I wish they'd put the Midnight blend in those big containers. I'd be all over it. lol
  9. will

10. will

I've become a Dunkin fiend here recently. If I'm going into the office, I'm swinging by Dunkin. If I'm at home, I have a bag of Dunkin Midnight blend.
  11. will

2024 Cobra Putters

Finally got to roll a couple of the new Cobra putters. The only two they had were the Stingray 30 and Nova 30. First, I really like the looks. Last year's lineup looked good, but these just have a more premium look to them with cleaner lines, top and bottom. Both are just really good looking...
  12. will

2024 Srixon Q Star Tour and Q Star Tour Divide Review

I also like the softer feel that you get with the QST and while the new ball is slightly firmer, I don't think it sacrifices too much of that soft feel. Still feels great off the putter and has been doing very well off of irons and wedges. The old QST would get a bit spinny at times with the...
  13. will

Posting in the right thread this time. All-In retrofit shaft has been ordered! So stoked to finally do this! 😬
  14. will

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

All-In retrofit shaft has been ordered! So stoked to finally do this! 😬 Edit: Meant to post this in the All-In thread. It’s been a long day. 😆
Back